Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Lewcifer Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am

Character Name:Lewcifer

Your Age:30

Class:mage

Level:80

Talent Spec:arcane pve /fire pvp

Armory Link:At the time of filing the server gave me a 505 error I will upload as soon as i can access it.

Professions: Scribe/ Herbalist, (both maxed)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):I'll be honest guys I don't know how to link it to this app, I will post it when i know what to do

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
I don't have a WOL log but will post one when I get it

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Forsaken Order (officer & took turns leading raids with other officers). The reason for leaving was due to a power struggle between the officers who played constantly & the individuals that had G leader status, but did not play often, sometimes for weeks at a time, when it became apparent that we came to an impasse, all the officers in the guild left and created what is now called the Devils Brigade, I Stopped playing when Forsaken order broke up & decided to come back in
cata.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Ive played and have been part of some of your raids, & liked the atmosphere.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:I think i will gain a better raiding experience, & a Sick ass guild. I loved my old guild but sometimes having to explain a fight for the millionth time was a bit of a drag.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:Merciless will gain an experienced player, who understands raid roles & mechanics, fire=bad etc, but also likes to have fun & drink some beer, PVP & what not. I am also very loyal I know what it means to represent the guild honor.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Yes, I'm very loyal, & enjoy talking about all kinds of shit whether in game or out with ppl from the guild

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, Progression, Helping others, self, loot.( but i got a feeling ppl that are putting in an app
would put loot last whether they were truthful or not)

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Vanilla wow; Molten Core, AQ 20/40, Black Wing Lair, Onyxia, Naxxramas ZG.
Burning crusade; SSC, TK BT Sunwell ZA
Lich king; Naxx, EoE, Ony, Toc, OS, Uld ToC ICC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
8.6 in Pve, But on weekends in pvp With some Jack daniels & coke its over 9000! =)

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I do not use a keyboard to move, I have a Belkin N52 speed-pad & a Logitech
multi-button mouse for my spells, I also use different macros in my key-binds,
I do use click on the long term buff spells like AI & focus magic etc.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I do research my class, Mainly using Elitist jerks, wow-head & wowwikki, but i also use teammates, if I see that they are doing better than i am i talk to them to get their tricks out & apply it to my gaming

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Not in a close personal level but i am familiar with many members due to our grouping up together.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is Is preventing you from obtaining one?):I have all but the mike since it broke on me
a few days ago I am going to purchase a new headset since typing isn't my strong point.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? I do not atm

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I am available from 8pm server till whenever.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

well to me there is more to the question than that. If its a higher upgrade & both players have similar raid attendance than id go with the higher upgrade, but raid attendance and other factors plays a role in that equation as well if it is a large enough gap.

P.S. If you need to ask me more Id be more than happy to do it over vent.
My typing kind of sucks. Ty for taking he time to check out my app guys.

Lewcifer

Back to top Go down