Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Verteros Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Character Name: Verteros

Your Age: 15

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Balance

Armory Link:

Professions:75mining/75engineering =(

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: To small not enough active members to do group quests and instances with

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: So i can do group quests, learn about end game instances and get ready for heroics.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Experience, freinds and hopefully a high rank =)

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A coopertive, supportive, intelligent 3 years experience player capable of helping others.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: If by guild orientated you mean, donates ALOT then no. But if you mean help guildies if at an appropriate time, then yes

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, freinds, self, helping others, loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: No. I was only 40 when the Burning Crusade came out.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes. Abysmia

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: I have vent but im still working out the kinks, rest I cant download.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Friday American time, afternoons.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: The player that won the roll, Player B can just wait for another time and try to get the loot, unless Player A offers it to Player B.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Opps left something out.

Post  Verteros Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:01 am

Sorry i forgot to add the armory link apologize.

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Burduck Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Question: You say 3 years experience, yet you were 40 when BC came out.

Is BC really 3 years old?

Burduck

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Sorry but you're going to need to improve your gear tons before you raid T5/6 with us.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Responses

Post  Verteros Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:08 am

Im aware that i will need to gear up a bit. Also 3 years back when i made this character i dropped him for like 1 and a half years, then i took up resto cause i was told that lvling resto got you into instances, and instances lvled you fast. I was kinda nooby then. I learend after half a year to go feral. I was 40 by this stage and burning crusade had just come out. 1 year later im 70 and doing well. Kinda sad i only lvled 30 lvls in that time but i popped between alot of classes.

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Response - follow up

Post  Verteros Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:33 am

I forgot to add that my i recently respeked from feral to balance, my gears a little, shall i say iffy. Not quite to date. recently got alot better. But still has a ways to go.

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Why can't i see my armory link? Didn't it pop up?

Post  Verteros Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 am

I can't see my armory link. Can u lot? Just to make sure.

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicangel Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:00 am

I do see your link in armory. Unfortunately your gear is not up to par atm for our level of raiding. I would suggest goin feral tanking or resto for gearing yourself up.
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Respone

Post  Verteros Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 am

Ok, thanks for the advice but i already know what im doing, just aint gonna happen overnight. However you still havn't said wether you will accept me into the guild.

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 pm

If it is gear you are looking for in here, it's the wrong place. We look for self sufficiency in our members, therefore we cannot except you until we see that you have made some improvements on your own to your gear. It shows a lot of effort on your own part, and also shows that you don't want to join just for gear. We're a progression guild, that is in no way, shape, or form, about loot. I do realize it all can't happen overnight, and so you have time to make adjustments on your own until you are ready for SSC/TK/Hyj.

Thank you for applying and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Ok thanks.

Post  Verteros Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Ok i gotcha, im not sure you have me. Im after a guild purly for questing, instances among other things, im pvping for my gear. I do not expect a guild to do that for me. But i will contact you again in a few months when my 'Pew Pew' is supa awsome =D

Verteros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down