Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaganu lvl 70 Druid Feral/healer when needed

Go down

Kaganu lvl 70  Druid Feral/healer when needed Empty Kaganu lvl 70 Druid Feral/healer when needed

Post  Kaganu Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Character Name: Kaganu

Your Age: 17

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Feral(tank)...can respec for dps or heals either way

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Kaganu

Professions: 375 Engineering / Mining

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Noble Tribe of Kalimdor ( guild leaders left), Refined(it broke up >.<), Hard like Heroic(guild leaders morals were horrible).

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am interested in joining Merciless because i have raided with you guys before, everyone is cool, and also everyone listens to instructions on how to do a fight and no one argues about assignments, not to mention progression!!!

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I hope to gain a better knowledge of raiding high end content, also i hope to gain different aspects on my class(since no two people play exactly the same).

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Merciless will gain a player who is flexible with his schedule, who is dedicated, who LOVES to raid 25 man content, and who doesn't mind dropping what he's doing to help a guild member progress through anything!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Absolutely, I love doing anything possible to help any member of what ever guild i may be in at the time, or for that matter participating in any rp events raids ect...i love being in a great, morally sound guild environment!

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, helping others, progression, self, loot! cant have it any other way!!!

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre BC - ZG and MC BC - All t4 content, and also TK/SSC

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Natchgoul(real life friend) Laidycane, and also Lokito(he knows me better by my hunter Tanaki from refined).

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes to all Very Happy

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Pretty much when ever...the only days i might be worried about are Thursdays / and Friday nights...after 7:30 eastern time im free though on those nights...sports and all!

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Undoubtedly it would have to go to Player B, because not only will it help the raid in later times. It also progresses the guild every time someone makes an improvment like that, makes fights easier and all!!!

Last edited by Kaganu on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add my class >.<)

Kaganu

Back to top Go down