Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grishord Demo/Destro 70 Warlock

Go down

Grishord Demo/Destro 70 Warlock Empty Grishord Demo/Destro 70 Warlock

Post  Grishord Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Character Name:Grishord

Your Age:23

Class:Warlock

Level:70

Talent Spec:0/44/17

Professions:Herb/Chanter

Current Guild:Filious Non Vox

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Won't let me raid Demo

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I hear you guys have good progression and I have a buddy or two in the gulid.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Raid time.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A killer DPS that knows most content.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes, I always show up and I'm about guild progression.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Progression, Self, Helping Others, Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Limited MC, UBRS, ZG, ZA, KARA, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Natchgoul at least, maybe more

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Varies but I try to keep nights off from work, if I don't work, I can make raids and stay as late as needed

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

Depends, If Player B doesn't put time into his gear, has lots of blues on (or doesn't put in time to get badge gear), doesn't have enchants or proper gems in his gear or all around abuses his gear and Player A Keeps his Gear in tip top shape, even if it was a small upgrade for Player A I'd rather give it to Player A because he will make the most out of the upgrade and in the long run be the larger benefactor to whereas player B is probably a short sighted player that's gonna leave when Warhammer or some other new game comes out... That's only meant to be slightly funny, I've it (similar) happen before.

Grishord

Back to top Go down