Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80

Go down

Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80 Empty Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80

Post  Gurk Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Character Name:
Gurk
I wouldn't also mind raiding on my warlock which is Heruwath

Your Age:
I am 17

Class:
Warrior. or Warlock

Level:

Talent Spec:
Prot on the Warrior. Destro on the lock. Testing Demo for raid buff.

Armory Link:

Professions:
Mining JC
Talior Enchanting

Current Guild:
Is a living legend

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Purged, it merged with Is a Living legend because they wanted to do 25mans with out putting the effort in to get more members. ILL doesn't really seem like we're progressing. People do not listen in raids, and try to pass the buck when they mess up instead of admitting that they've done something wrong. The also do not listen when you have something to say in a raid, a tip or suggestion.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
Because it is a very good guild and I like to progress with a group of people who are regularly there and not just a clique of 7 people and then the rest are people who are just randomly on that night.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
A better understanding of my class and Role in a raiding situation. Comradeship.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A great (I like to think so) tank and or DPS. I try to max out what I can do on my own before asking for help.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Yes. I like the companionship of raiding and 24 other people all striving for the same thing.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Helping others
Progression
Friends
Loot
Self

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
Didn't raid much Pre-BC, as I was still leveling my Warlock. BC I raided all of the raids into Sunwell. Guild didn't get really far in there. Brutalis was our bane. Wrath started out strong, right into Naxx and Sarth 3D and maly. Then slowed down when ulduar came out due to IRL. I have had some trouble getting back into a great guild.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
Warlock- 7.5ish. Sometimes I need help on proper gemming I know the spec pretty damn well to be honest. I can respec it anytime with my eyes closed.
Warrior 8- I know all the gems enchants ect ect. You can really never know every thing about anything and I always get helpful tips or criticism from people I raid with

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
No, I do not unfortunately.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
Yes/Yes/and Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
5 server to about 11server

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
B imo, them getting a huge upgrade over A will help the RAID overall more than just 1 person's side-grade that would buff their dps.

Thanks for checking out my app! hope to be seeing you soom!

Gurk

Back to top Go down

Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80 Empty Re: Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80

Post  Gurk Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Sorry I didn't know how to put my armory not in Html
armory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald%20Dream&n=Gurk
armory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald%20Dream&n=Heruwath

Just put double spaces inbetween the wow and armory to maybe help out.

Gurk

Back to top Go down

Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80 Empty Re: Gurk. Prot Warrior. 80 / Heruwath. Destro Warlock. 80

Post  Ash Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 am

Thanks for the application.

We are currently full on tanks. If you're willing to sit (basically) completely out of our 25man raids and only tank 10s then we can work something out, otherwise we have 3 full time tanks and you will see 0 raid time as a 4th.

I'd be willing to try your warlock out, however your gear for him is no where near ICC25/TOGC25 content level. We're looking for a lock that can do about 6-6.5k DPS on average.

If you're fine on tanking only 10mans, or want to stay as a casual (no guarentee on getting into any raids at all), contact me in game.

Thanks again, and good luck!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down