Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgoten...Warrior...Prot

Go down

Forgoten...Warrior...Prot Empty Forgoten...Warrior...Prot

Post  Forgoten Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Character Name:Forgoten

Your Age:28

Class:Warrior

Level:70

Talent Spec:Prot

Armory Link

Professions: Mine/JC 375

Current Guild:Forgotten Warriors

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:I was in ZLost Prohecy for a while and it fell apart...Other then that i have been in Forgotten Warriors. Most of our members have joined you and we are mostly all friends

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I was told that you do high raids and i would like to join on some and be with friends

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:Friends and a mature guild.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:Im always willing to tank. I have been prot since lv 10 and really enjoy it.Tanking is my favorite aspect of the game. Im alwasy willing to help and run altsand help with campers

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes. I enjoy having a close knit group of friends and like being able to get others geared up.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Helping others..Friends..Progresion..Loot..Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:II have done all the Pre BC raids....but in BC I have not done BT

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:I have tanked for members of Merciless in the past. I am unable to remember names ATM though.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:any

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:I have would give it to B. I have doen this many times in raids. If it is for DPS set or something or just a small tanking upgrade i let the other tank have the item..the last time I told the Loot Master to give it to the other guy after winning the roll was when the T4 token dropped from Prince in Kara. I inspected the other tank and he had the tanking helm from Opera.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Ashurin
Admin

Forgoten

Back to top Go down

Forgoten...Warrior...Prot Empty Re: Forgoten...Warrior...Prot

Post  Canessa Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 pm

I have done a lot with Forgoten both on priest and my alt hunter...amazing tank

Canessa

Back to top Go down