Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarrduh 70 Destro Lock

2 posters

Go down

Tarrduh 70 Destro Lock Empty Tarrduh 70 Destro Lock

Post  Tarrduh Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:38 pm

Character Name: Tarrduh

Your Age: 18

Class: Warlock

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Destruction

Professions: Enchanting(360) Tailoring(360)

Current Guild: Scurbs

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: No progression/Lack of guild memebers.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Interested in progressing further in raiding. And just interested in finding a good guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Experience and possible some cool new friends.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A Serious raider. And good guy.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, im a pretty good team player who won't get upset if something doesn't go my way.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Loot, Helping Others, Self.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: No Pre Experiences, BC: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Magtheridons Lair, Gruuls.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not at the moment.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: I currently have all of these mods.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Im availble whenever needed as long as im given some notice.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Im going to keep this answer short. I think it should go to the player A since he/she won it. But ethically it should go to player B because it will benefit the raid a tiny bit more.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Tarrduh on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tarrduh

Back to top Go down

Tarrduh 70 Destro Lock Empty Re: Tarrduh 70 Destro Lock

Post  Ash Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:02 am

I will contact you in game for further questions.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down