Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizanna Demo Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Elizanna Demo Warlock Empty Elizanna Demo Warlock

Post  Elizanna Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Character Name: Elizanna

Your Age: 19

Class: Warlock

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/31/5

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Elizanna

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

https://2img.net/h/i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/ElizannaWOW/UI.png
UI Picture in Org.
Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
https://2img.net/h/i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/ElizannaWOW/UI3.png
DPS: 10.9k, 10th Wave Boss in Culling of Stratholme

https://2img.net/h/i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab188/ElizannaWOW/UI2.png
UI with casting bar and raid frames.

Current Guild: Guildless, just recently faction changed.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Alliance isn't fun anymore, not enough solid raiders on that side anymore and I was originally horde back in Burning Crusade, so I decided to try my luck again.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am interested in joining Merciless to get that successful raiding atmosphere with minimal to low drama.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I think I gain more knowledge in my class as well as better people skills, as well as working together with people to accomplish a goal.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I think Merciless will gain a great deal of knowledge to the warlock as well as the game from me. I've been playing a long time and I do think I know a lot about the warlock as well as the game as a whole.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do consider myself guild oriented because I strive on guild chemistry myself. I believe if guildees can communicate in vent and become friends, that will be a positive outcome during raids if we all get along and are very communicative before and after raids. Basically I do not like people who get on to raid and get off. I myself like to talk to people in vent and help them with anything they need, and I hope that Merciless will do the same for me.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Helping Others, Friends, Loot, Self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I tanked in Burning Crusade, and made my warlock towards end of Burning Crusade, I raided Naxx, Uld Hard Modes, TOC, I didn't do much of TOGC, but I am very experienced in ICC, 9/12 heroic modes in 25 man with Box of Win on alliance side, as well as Kingslayer title, and other achievements relating to raiding, such as Uld Hard Mode mount, and Starcaller.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9, I think I am knowledgeable of the warlock but I like everyone else is always up for improvements from any outside voice.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use my mouse to turn mostly, and I use few macros, but the majority is mouse clicking.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I do research my class as much as I can, I use Elitist Jerks, as well as Wowhead, Wowwiki, and Warlocks Den.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I do not currently know anyone in Merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I do have all of the above addons, as well as a working microphone.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
I do not, but I do own an Ipod touch and will get one if that is necessary.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I can raid any day after 6pm server, I am in college and do not have class on Monday and Friday.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It firstly depends on who has been more beneficial to the guild, for example showing up on time and every week, not missing raids for dumb reasons, and pulling the necessary amounts of dps, hps, or tps. If that variable is the same, Player B should get it because it is a larger upgrade for them over Player A. The item probably will drop again, and it will help out the raid more if Player B gets it.

Elizanna

Back to top Go down

Elizanna Demo Warlock Empty Re: Elizanna Demo Warlock

Post  Gebrinius Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Everything looks good with your gear and stats.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizanna Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks Geb appreciate it =D

Elizanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down