Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fowshow resto druid

Go down

fowshow resto druid Empty fowshow resto druid

Post  Fowshow Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Character Name: Fowshow

Your Age: 28

Class: Druid (resto)

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Resto

Professions: JC / Mining

Current Guild: Hard like Heroic

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: want to leave because they are well nehinf what i am ooking for Sad

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: heard u are very good and friendly guild that can take me to end game. and i mean not just take me but me help u get there too Smile

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Better Gear, and alot of new friends

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A very dependable person willing to raid any time. i nvr say nay to raids and always will be there till u guys call it, i also take any and every advise i can get. willing to respec, re gem, re gear if it means being part of your family. i also know all the raids, i have finished ssc, tk, bt, and hijal

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: yes i am very familiar to being in a high content guild. my main is full t6 and i know that u have to be oriented to finish the end game material

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, help friends, help others, self, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: none

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: nope

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: yes, yes, yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: any

Fowshow

Back to top Go down