Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubbrducki Application

Go down

Rubbrducki Application Empty Rubbrducki Application

Post  Duck Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Character Name: Rubbrducki

Your Age: 22

Class: Priest

Level: 70

Talent Spec: 20/41/0 Holy

Professions: Transmute master/ Mooncloth Tailor

Current Guild: The Royal Assassins

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: TRA is a twink pvp guild that recently had a falling out due to un-called for drama and personal lashings.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking for a PvE guild dedicated in progression. I am also looking for a down to earth and relaxing atmosphere to come home from work too.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Gear comes in time.. that isnt what i am after. As i previously stated... i dedicate myself to being down to earth.. I am looking for new friends and possible a new WoW Family to come home too.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: reliability and laughter.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I do not take pride in winning or losing. I encourage people to be all they can be.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Helping others, progression, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Kara and ZA.. quick learner... i know what i am doing.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Rume (Friend from college)

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: All of the above.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Depends on work schedule. I work retail 5 days a week. I get home at 8 server time usually. I work weekends.. get home at the same time.. that means i have two days during the week that i have off.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: If both players are friends... as you say they are.. "Tight nit guild".. Player A should have no problem giving up his roll for the greater good of the guild. So i chose Player B.

Duck

Back to top Go down

Rubbrducki Application Empty Re: Rubbrducki Application

Post  Duck Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:29 pm

I may be on my rogue if you want to message me in game. His name is duckbuttr.

Rubbrducki armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=rubbrducki&searchType=all

Duck

Back to top Go down