Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Zenagia Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Character Name: Zenagia

Your Age: 21

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Talent Spec: 5/20/36 Survival

Professions: Leatherworking/Skinning 375/375

Current Guild: Unguilded

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Shattered Twilight - disbanded, Anomie - dissolved.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I received a whisper from Ashuos in-game asking me if I would like to join a raiding guild. I am always looking for a good t5/t6 raiding guild.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A good raiding atmosphere, loyalty and last friendships

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: An experienced raider who knows how to do thing properly not to mention a potential friend.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I play WoW to communicate with people and guilds are the best way to communicate with people who won't just blow you off.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends, Self, Helping others, Progression, Loot (I consider guild-mates friends, and random players as others)

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:
MC is about it for pre=BC, for BC I have seen all content up to Bloodboil in BT excluding, 3rd and 4th boss form Hyjal.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not off the top of my head, but I'm sure I will see a few familiar faces

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:
I use the three listed above as well as various others.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6pm server - 1ish, everyday except tuesdays (night class)

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Thats a difficult question to answer. I would need more back round information on both players and more circumstances to come up with a fair and just answer.

Zenagia

Back to top Go down