Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  vin Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:20 pm

Character Name: Vininie

Your Age:20

Class:warlock

Level:70

Talent Spec:21 dem, 40 destro

Professions:tailor, enchanter

Current Guild:

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:herbalists, every one left. free souls, guild split because of no progression.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:progression and my friend darkexzile joined.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: experience in 25 mans

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a good dps I usually put out around 1400 to 1550 dps depending on the fight.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:I am a laid back person who does his job to the best of his ability

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, helping others, progression self, loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:no a whole lot pre bc, some MC and ZG runs, ran kara more times than I can count, done gruul's lair a bunch and mag a few times ZA a bunch got 3 timers down almos evert time, and ssc twice got the first two bosses down.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:darkexzile

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:yes to all

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: any time after 6:00pm est

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player B unles its only slightly smaller upgrade that player A.

vin

Back to top Go down