Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Mounaki Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Character Name: Mounaki

Your Age: 27

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Fire

Professions: JC/Miner

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Blown (Drak'Thul), wanted raid progression

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I hear you are into progression and like to have fun.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: More than i did in Blown

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A dedicated, respectful player who likes to chill and have fun making a pimp Mage.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. You cant do things on your own. You need a team!

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Well, I would say friends first (because you need to have a life outside of wow), helping others (especially in the guild), loot ( because you cannot progress without getting everyone geared), Progression (because you do not want the game to get boring) and self ( because thats how i am).

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: I have short term memory issues courtesy of Iraq and IED's, but i do have some exp.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Nytrix, Brocklaw, and i think thats it.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: I have all 3.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am flexible. But i am about to PCS (move) to Hawaii, so i will be off for a few weeks or so (until i get my pc back)

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: For progression purposes i think the one who will benefit from the loot should get it that way he/she could progress with everyone else. But at the same time it is up to the two rolling. if they can come up with an agreement then thats is that.

Mounaki

Back to top Go down