Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage/80/Fire

Go down

Mage/80/Fire Empty Mage/80/Fire

Post  RexideMa Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Application

RexideMa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexide Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Character Name:Rexide

Your Age:19

Class:Mage

Level:80

Talent Spec:Fire/Arcane

Armory Link:

Professions:Mining/JC ( i know this is a big issue, cause their not maxed out but it can be arranged)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Cause of Action(CoA) Poor progression, not enought attendice.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
Im interested because i want to learn from the bests of this server. raid with merciless and make some friends but hopefully learn from the best

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
Learn to play at a high level and raid at it`s best.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
some spirit, im a really happy person, i bring joy in raiding, but i can be serious and execute when i need to.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, if someone need`s my help. on raiding tips, anything il be there.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
HELPING OTHERS to PROGRESS, and maybe make some FRIENDS along to way to get some LOOT for my SELF(: how about that. for order.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
11/12 ICC 10 watched tank spot LK vid, (know all fights) 9/12 25 man

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
before patch it was 9 but now because of reforging(Mastery Rating) 8 ive played Arcane and Fire i know the rotation and how it works with its mechanics.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
No, I have my spells keybinds, and i have a gaming mouse with 5 buttons on them with quick reactions. and i click to move around and turn my screen

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
i research what is best in slot for me, and i use elitistjerks.com for my resources.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
No, i do not.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes, Yes , Yes, Yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
Yes, Ipod Touch

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Tuesday to Sundays 5 ST to 11 ST, will stay longer if we have problems on a boss. to complete it

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:.
The point of a progression guild, is to make 25 players geared and skilled to be able to execute moves. the matter of a betterupgrade shouln`t influence loot. the player who is the most dedicated and show`s up on time. and can execute when they need them to should get the piece of loot. It would feel unfair gearing people that aren`t into it like the others.

Rexide

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexide Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm

armory-
screenshots-

Rexide

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexide Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

omg i fucked up so many times sorry.. lol
- wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Rexide ( little heads up, in the armory it says i missing enchants and i have a 232 trinket. i enchanted everything and got a 264 one)
- s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss229/humiliatevz/?action=view&current=Untitled-1.png (ui screenshot

Rexide

Back to top Go down

Mage/80/Fire Empty Re: Mage/80/Fire

Post  Ash Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 pm

You need to max out jc and then drop mining for a 2nd crafting profession.

Where is your cast bar?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RexideMa Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 am

yeah, il get my professions up right away, il get it done within a few days, and il drop mining and get something else. i have (quartz) cast bar , to time when i hit my next spell (latency) for a max dps.

RexideMa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 am

No I mean your action bar with the spells on it?
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mage/80/Fire Empty Application

Post  RexideMa Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

it`s there in the ui pic, its right under my Xperl Unit frame, you can see all my fire spells and ( blink, poly for DW, etc tactics spells) and to the right is defensive spells/mana regen.

RexideMa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm

In your app to Rise of Legends you put your age as 16. That application wasn't 3 years ago.

I believe the hit cap is now 17% again because there are no hit debuff spells that are applied to the boss now. Your hit is at 13.91%.

You also said your professions would be up to date by yesterday and I see JC at 1 and no 2nd profession.
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RexideMa Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 pm

oh it was a miss print in the RoL application, yeah i know my profession maxed out, i couln`t find some extra time to get it down within a couple of days, and my hit rating is low, because of reforing mastery, i was trying something new, but it can be fixed

RexideMa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down