Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisini, 70, Mage

Go down

Prisini, 70, Mage Empty Prisini, 70, Mage

Post  Prisini Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Character Name: Prisini

Your Age: 18

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Frost

Professions: Tailoring & Enchanting

Current Guild: -Guidless-

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Amicus: I took a break from the game, Two Drink Minimum: The guild disbanded. Those are my two most recent guild.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking to start raiding again, Merciless is doing the same content I was before I left the game.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: All I am looking for is to reestablish myself as a raider, I miss the game and the raiding experience. All I am hoping to gain, is the chance at some better gear and possibly some new friends. (as carebearish as that makes me sound =P)

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I think Merciless will gain a decently geared mage, who knows how to play her class, and someone who dedicated themselves to a guild. Hopefully you will also gain a new core raiding member =)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I do find myself to be a guild oriented person, I would rather have my guildies progress with me and become stronger as a unit then see some people in T5-T6 gear and others in scrub blues or welfare epix.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Guild Progression is first, and by the guild progressing we are helping friends, others and ourselves. And with guild progression we get loot, which in turn helps the guild as a whole. So; Progression, Helping friends, helping other, helping self, and then loot.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: I didn't play Pre-BC, Kara on farm, Mag on farm, Gruul's, SSC- downed tidewalker a couple of times, TK- downed VR several times

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No, not that I am aware of.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: Yes to all of the above

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:When ever, currently unemployed.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B should receive the loot, if it's a bigger upgrade for he/she then over all the guild will benefit more from that players gear improvement.

Twisted Evil

Prisini

Back to top Go down