Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monnik / 80 / Mage

2 posters

Go down

Monnik / 80 / Mage Empty Monnik / 80 / Mage

Post  Monnik Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Character Name: Monnik

Your Age: 23

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Arcane

Armory Link:

Professions: Enchanting/Skinning (Both maxed)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Hunger For Power. Was a casual guild and is going to stay a casual guild when Cata comes out. Ensinella is the guild leader and will speak on what kind of guild mate I was.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am interested in becoming a raid again. I have not been a raided since TBC, in which I have my Hand of Ad'al title to prove of it.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gain a guild that demands the best out of their people, therefore being able to complete content at a decent pace. For other more experienced mages to help me with any flaws I may contain.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: You will gain a raider that will farm mats, spend gold, and always be on time for raids. A mage that will always do what is needed, along with being able to take advice and not get upset or whine over it. You will get a complete raider.
Also, you will get one of the most helpful people around. I spend a lot of time on WoW, always willing to help people with their needs.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I never had any issues in Hunger For Power. Reason being, I am a reasonable person with a lot of patience. I am able to take a joke and not get hurt over it or pout. Never will complain, because life is to short.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, helping others, self/friends (Can't say what one I would put first of those two), loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Original WoW = ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL (2 bosses). Went to boot-camp after we got the second boss in BWL down.
TBC = Kara/Gruuls/Mags/SSC/TK/Mount Hyjal (4 bosses).
WOTLK = Naxx (Quit before Ulduar came out due to being bored with farming Naxx over and over). ICC10 = 10/12 ICC25 = 6/12 (Hunger for Power did not do 25 mans).

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 7 as of the patch. I keep hearing how fire is so much better, but everytime I meet a fire mage I destroy their dps. So I am iffy, not sure if fire is better now or not.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use my keyboard and mouse to move, depending on what I am doing. I use my hot-keys to dps and tab target.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Well there has been no need of it until the patch came out. I have been scanning the WoW Class forums. Mainly if I find a mage that seems better than me in any raid/group, I will tend to ask them questions and find out what they are doing that I am not.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Nope.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes/Yes/Yes/Yes. Although sometimes on the weekends I am not able to use my mic, depending what kind of company is over.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? No

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Any, as long as I am able to know ahead of time. If it is a wing of the moment type thing, usually most nights.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Depends on the loot system, type of raid (pug or all guild/progression or farm content), and the item/class mixure of people rolling. I feel this is a trick question Twisted Evil

Monnik

Back to top Go down

Monnik / 80 / Mage Empty Ahhh

Post  Monnik Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Can not find an edit button. I did not post any screen shot because I do not use anything special with addons. (Besides the basic addons everyone uses). If it is still needed, I will do so.

Monnik

Back to top Go down

Monnik / 80 / Mage Empty Re: Monnik / 80 / Mage

Post  valkilor Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

armory link plz
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Monnik Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry. Needed to take the www. in order for it to work. (Thought I only needed to take out the html.)

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Monnik

Monnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:59 am

Replace your chest and legs with something higher up, possibly crafted or tier 10.

Replace skinning with a crafting profession.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monnik Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 am

I have already upgraded my legs and chest both with tier 10. No idea why it is not showing up in armory. Done them both the day of the patch.

Monnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down