Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage UD 70 Frost

Go down

Mage UD 70 Frost Empty Mage UD 70 Frost

Post  Hollowso Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:57 pm

Before You Guys Decide...
Im sorry for the attitude performance i did last night at the SSC raid. It was unnessasary. I was just being...you know. stupid. I really like this guild and the other guilds i were in were not too good.They would rarely go on raids, or do anything. just talk. Anyway, when i did this raid in SSC last night it was very exciting and thats what im looking for. Not just a raid with people ordering other what to do. but a little fun put in to it. Thats why i respect this guild. Again i am sorry for the acts i had performed and hopefully i can be accepted into Merciless. Thank you

Character Name: Hollowsong

Your Age:15 (turning 16 in 3 days)

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Frost

Professions: Engineer- 375, Enchanting- 328

Current Guild: NONE

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: E B O L A, did absolutley nothing and everyone were terrible

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: AS i explained above. It seems really fun. and everyone has a great enthusiasm. You seem to do many raids. And a lot of people know what they're doing

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A lot. thats plainly it

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Another player that knows what to do. 15 for you guys might seem like (a kid) but im not like alli kid. i know what im doin lol

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes. because i am on everyday. if i keep my attitude less (which i promise i will) i can be a fun player to the guild and help other when needed. and you are probably saying Oh your just another mage to the party that we dont need... think of this "The more Players, The more chance we have to WIN" cheers

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others, Friends, Progression, Self, Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Heroic

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes a lot. (eg. 3 i will put down) {Ashuos} {nytrix} {brocklaw}

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: VENT

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: anytime not over 12 midnight

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: It depends whether Player A has good sportsmanship in majority and if player B is willing to take an object that will ACTULLY give him the upgrade. In all my opinion. Player B. Because if it helps him. he will use it as a upgrade to his character and if player A doesnt find it an upgrade. he/she might just sell it. (If not soulbound when picked up) or just keeps it to disenchant or just for no reason and gain no use of the loot. SO IN ALL, Player B

Hollowso

Back to top Go down