Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clammarus Frost DK

Go down

Clammarus Frost DK Empty Clammarus Frost DK

Post  Willir Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Character Name: Clammarus

Your Age: 21

Class: DK

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Frost

Armory Link:

Professions: 450 mining/blacksmith

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: knights of winter, good guild but a bit small and they dont run 25icc

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking for good players who are serious in raids

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: good raid experience

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: very good dps and a very calm person who won't bother and do his part

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes because you get to know the people and get used to raid with them it's much more better than with pugs the experience is great.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, friends, helpings others, self, loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: this char is new to raids but with my mage I have cleared 8/12 icc 10 and 25 i've only been pugging so far.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 10 with frost spec

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? hotkeys only the only use of the mouse is to move arround

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes, I knew how to built my dk properly when the patch came out. I know a guy who host posts on dk's forums he knows everything about them hes my resource he lets me know all the best way to use my class at 100%

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? no

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: during the evening, my time is the server's time.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:. B gets it, bigger upgrades is better for the progression of the whole group. No need to be selfish.

Willir

Back to top Go down

Clammarus Frost DK Empty Re: Clammarus Frost DK

Post  valkilor Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

armory link plz
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down