Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost DK, Dps, App

2 posters

Go down

Frost DK, Dps, App Empty Frost DK, Dps, App

Post  Ziggels Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Character Name: Ziggels

Your Age: 20

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: frost

Armory Link: My Armory is not up to date on wow, message me in game for a gear check

Professions: jewelcrafting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): N/A

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): N/A

Current Guild: Skyfall

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: They do Nothing!

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I need a good group of people to raid with

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: raid experence and in game friends

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: never been in a good, populated guild. Just looking for more people to play with and enjoy the game

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): friends, helping others, progress, loot, self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: None, looking for a good group to help me out and a fun experence

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? No, Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Only Cooldowns

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yes, wowhead.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: nope

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes, ventrilo

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? nope

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Week nights, exceot thursdays

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player B, because the reason they are there if for upgrades espically if A does not benifit

Ziggels

Back to top Go down

Frost DK, Dps, App Empty Re: Frost DK, Dps, App

Post  Ash Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Your gear needs more work before you can raid with us.

You need a 2nd crafting profession.

I don't understand how we will gain raiding experience and friends with you joining.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziggels Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 pm

well if your a fucking dickhead like everyone else in wow and your not willing to help out the less experenced people then your going to gain jack shit

Ziggels

Back to top Go down

Post  valkilor Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 pm

fail app. anyways
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:25 pm

lol and you're applying to a guild with a shit attitude like that? yea you're not gonna get far in a game like this. go play hello kitty island adventure.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down