Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantix - Warlock - 85

Go down

Fantix - Warlock - 85 Empty Fantix - Warlock - 85

Post  Fantix Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 am

Character Name: Fantix

Your Age: 18

Class: Warlock

Level: 85

Talent Spec: Destroy 3/7/31

Armory Link:

Professions: 525 Engineer and 525 Miner

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): I am sorry for the ridiculously small picture. My photobucket skills are terrible and I don't know how to re-size without making it blurry. =/ (My UI is currently - X perl and Dominoes)

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Haven't had the chance to take any logs. I believe Ashuos knows what I am capable of in raids.

Current Guild: Penumbra

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
I think I’ll start this section off by letting you know a little bit about my origins. I recently transferred to this server in order to play with my roommate from college, Antigravity who is currently in Team Hero. My roommate was very confident that I would get a raid spot, but come to find out that guild is rather cliquey and is on its way to becoming a 10 man guild. This makes raid spots for a player they just met very hard to come by. I have always been a player of high end raiding and that is what I am seeking here on Emerald Dream.
Term Hero – Not enough raid spots to go around. (Being a benchwarmer is no fun.)
Penumbra- Lied about being able to effectively progress in 10 man raids. (Core raiders didn’t log on and no replacements.)

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
It is very simple, Raiding is what I do and I need a home where I can fulfill the reason why I play this game in the first place (to raid). I found out through sources that Merciless is a great guild, filled with eager progressive players. It is only natural that I would be immediately interested in a guild with those qualities.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
I believe I would gain the group of players I have been seeking; a group of players who I can not only bond with, but eventually become friends with. Through that bond I can become a part of the tight knit group and do my part so that we can all progress to end game content.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
I believe Merciless would gain a great player who is very guild oriented and understanding of situations that may occur. I have been involved in a progressive guild and therefore I know what it takes to be the best and not every player has that mentality.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Yes I do because I am very eager to experience the end game content and to be one of the first to see it. In order to do this, every player needs to be able to give in order to receive. That goes for loot as well, honestly loot isn’t as important to me as long as I get to see the content and strive to be the best on the server.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends(Guildies), Progression, Helping Others(Non-Guildies), Self, Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Vanilla - Upto Blackwing’s Lair
Burning Cursade- Upto Black Temple
WOTLK – Upto Naxx (took a break because the content was too easy)
Cata – Baradin Hold, The Bastion Twilight (Halfus), BWD (Magmaw)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
A solid 9.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Lol maybe when I first played. =P Now I use all keybinds and never keyboard turn.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Yes, there is always things to learn because the game is in constant change.
Elitist Jerks -> PvE
Other high ranked players -> For theory crafting.

Arena Junkies -> PvP

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Fahren and I have touched base with Ashuos (he took me on a raid with Merciless.)

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have all of these.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes I do. On my cellphone.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Usually, all nights I am free. I am a college student and therefore will have to be excused for finals week. I hope that is understandable.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Technically, Player A should receive the loot, but there are other factors that play into it. How often does Player B contribute, raid, etc. and if Player B is an all around contributor then I believe Player A should give it up.

Fantix

Back to top Go down

Fantix - Warlock - 85 Empty Re: Fantix - Warlock - 85

Post  Gebrinius Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 pm

We still need a link to your armory.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down