Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahren - Troll - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Fahren - Troll - Mage Empty Fahren - Troll - Mage

Post  Fahren Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 am

Character Name:

Fahren

Your Age:

Class:

Magus

Level:

Talent Spec:

Flings fireballs.

Armory Link:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/fahren/simple

Professions:

475 "Disenchanting"
525 Tailoring

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r200/Cream137/WoWScrnShot_122510_013304.jpg

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Raids were too castual for any parse to be recorded.

Current Guild:

The Crew

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:

The Crew: Incompetent in PvE, immaturity at its best. Good friends in there, but no hopes of ever getting anything done. Weak leadership and very poor quality control of players. Too crowded.

Rise of Legends (mage officer!): Real life rang, and I was therefore inactive for long enough to fall behind gear-wise.

Nightstalkers: I don't know what upset me the most about this guild. Was it their way of swearing between every other word on vent, or kicking me with absolutely no explanation from anyone?

Violent Society: Disbanded.

Défiant: They lied about their ability to PvE.

Sickness: Poor knowledge of members, didn't accomplish much. Probably disbanded long ago.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:

Solid reputation. I recall being pugged into a ToC 25 several moons ago which happened to go really smoothly. I mean, okay, I saw the advertisement, chatted with Ashuos, figured I'd give it a try. I also know that the guild's going to have a rated bg wing, which I'd be glad to lead / participate to.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:

I want to get stuff done. I usually join expansions late (BC, WOTLK...) so that I happen to be undergeared, and unable to catch up to the standards of guilds I feel are decent. This isn't the case anymore. I have the gear and knowledge to catapult myself ahead of PvE content, and I want it to be exploited.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:

Great PvE'er and PvP'er alike. Friendly type, pretty helpful. Different culture, lovely accent.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:

It really depends on the integration. Some guilds I dedicated myself fully to, because the people deserved it as individuals an helped back. For some other, it felt like a burden. Let's hope that we're looking at the former here.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

I don't like seeing this question in only one dimension. I mean, by putting myself first (for instance, when it comes to gearing up), I ensure that my performance will be the best, which would in return improve guild progression and my abilities to assist others and become a respectable player. On the other hand, if I focus on friends and helping others, I'll undoubtedly become a key element to progression, which of course leads to loot and the development of self through that. How about conditionally applying both of these ways of seeing things for a healthy balance between all of these five elements?

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:

Vanilla: Upto Naxx. Plenty of world bosses.
TBC: Upto Sunwell. Doomwalker!
WotLK: Pretty much everything except certain ToC and most ICC hardmodes.
Cata: All heroic dungeons. BH. Halfus.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):

I know it darn well, but everyone can always improve, so I'll have to go for 9.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?

Guilty of clicking slow fall, arcane brilliance and mage armors.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?

Tankspot -> Learn fights
Arena Junkies -> PvP
Elitist Jerks -> PvE
Arcane Brilliance -> Follow this to be a really bad mage player
Redtube -> Helps me cope with downtime

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:

Negatory.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):

Ventrilo, yes.
DBM, no. There's generally someone who has it in the raid, to mark stuff, and which vent communication, I feel like getting it would just be overwhelming to my poor toaster I dare call a PC.
Omen, no. Mirror images & invisibility ensure that threat is never an issue.
Mike, yes.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?

Negatory.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:

Name your time, I'll be there.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

Let them argue as I acquire a free shard!

Honestly, the greater roll should win. BUT! There are times where officers need to know where to cut it. Activity probably has alot to do with this. I wouldn't want to see my most active player run around with greens. That'd be an unacceptable loss for the guild, as a whole. And if player A shows any dedication to the guild, he/she will understand and accept the decision to pass on upgrades of lesser importance.

Fahren

Back to top Go down

Fahren - Troll - Mage Empty Re: Fahren - Troll - Mage

Post  Fahren Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:30 am

oh! and I also enjoy DJ'ing over vent for you musical types.

Fahren

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 am

Excellent app, contact me in game when you get the chance.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  faeroeda Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:12 am

I think ash just likes that he DJs over vent :/
faeroeda
faeroeda

Back to top Go down