Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

luvme...70 mage

Go down

luvme...70 mage Empty luvme...70 mage

Post  luvme Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 pm

Character Name: luvme

Your Age: 30

Class: mage

Level: 70

Talent Spec:21/40/0

Professions: mining/tailor

Current Guild:none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: blown on drak'thul....dead realm and friends came here

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: friends said you guys were cool/good, so here i am.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: more experience in endgame content and meet new folks.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a mature player who likes to have fun and will listen to constructive comments.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: sure do....i know how to listen and follow orders and lead people

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): friends, progression, help others,loot, self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: none

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:nytrix, aysha(something now), mounaki among others

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:around 8 eastern time till when ever

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player B.....if someone can get a bigger boost from something i think it should go to them first....the other person can wait a little longer.

luvme

Back to top Go down