Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enasni - Troll Mage (faction change)

Go down

Enasni - Troll Mage (faction change) Empty Enasni - Troll Mage (faction change)

Post  Enasni Sun May 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Character Name: Enasni

Your Age: 30

Class: Troll

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Arcane 57/3/11, Fire 20/51/0

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Enasni

Professions: JC / Tailor

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): https://2img.net/h/i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/finneyp/WoW%20Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_032510_222732.jpg

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/41ob8jd21k6yliln/

Current Guild: None. Faction changed this morning.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Relax, Axiom. Relax disbanded a couple of months ago, and I went to Axiom because my wife is there. It's more casual though, so gave me a chance to take a bit of a break, and now I'm wanting to raid again.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I <3 progression. I was informed that you might have a full-time mage opening, and Ash gave me a warm welcome to the server.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: PHAT LEWTZ. Obviously, I'll gain the chance to be a part of hitting big progression checkpoints with a bunch of people who know what they're doing, make some new friends, and have FUN again!

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A competent raider, who knows his class, researches fights, and contributes everything he can to making sure that everyone meets the same progression goals that he has.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do, I'm very interested in seeing everyone hit those same goals as I have, and hearing the cheers of satisfaction in vent when we do it as a team.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Loot, Self, Helping Others

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Raided MC in vanilla on a rogue, who never saw the light of day after rolling this here mage. Was deployed during a big chunk of BC, so never did any endgame raiding until after WOTLK. Since dinging 80, however:

OS10/25 3D, Naxx 10/25, UD10/25 (all HM's, except Crazy Cat Lady and 1 Light on 25), TOC/TOGC10 and 25 (10 Insanity, 25 Mad Skill), ICC25 LK + 3 HM, ICC10 6 HM, though I still don't have a LK kill of my own Sad

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8. I consider myself proficient with Arcane, but because I use it SO much, I'm not so great with Fire still.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Mouse turn, no clicky.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes, I primarily use EJ to get a grip on how people are mathing out changes to specs, and how it impacts rotations and usage in any given fight.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: If I know anyone other than Ashuos, hopefully they'll say hi later.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): All of the above.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I'm a grown man, I can raid whenever I want to.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Me.

Enasni

Back to top Go down