Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluigi, 70 Troll Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Sluigi, 70 Troll Hunter Empty Sluigi, 70 Troll Hunter

Post  Sluigi H Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 am

Character Name: Sluigi

Your Age: 19

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Talent Spec: 7/51/3 (thinking of adjusting after some use, need to get a feel for it)

Armory Link:

Professions: Skinning (375) and Dragonscale Leatherworking (358) (working on raising to max)

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Chasing Doom - I was kicked out this morning, they didn't tell me exactly why I was kicked out. But I would have to guess it's because I didn't get along with another hunter in the guild, If I said red, she'd say blue, etc.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am seeking a new raiding guild to continue on with my dream to see all of bc's end game content prior to Wrath, and have heard that Merciless is a sound raiding guild with few to no problems, such as chat or loot drama.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: The chance to see and experience end game content like hyjal and perhaps even BT,

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A reliable and focused raider and guildmate, one who cares about

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes I do. I don't really care about loot (altho that doesnt mean I won't roll on something if I'm permitted if I think it's a worthwhile upgrade), and I don't mind turning in greens I find while farming and doing dailies along with rep items to the guild disenchanter and the gbank,

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): From Most Important to Least - Progression/Helping Others (the two are linked hand in hand, in my opinion), Friends, Loot/Self. (receiving loot would count as helping myself, so they both share an equal spot on the bottom of my list).

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Old Naxx, MC, Ony, BWL, Ubrs, AQ20 - Pre Bc. BC - Kara, 6/6 ZA, 6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK, Rage thru Azgalor in Hyjal, 3/9 BT

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No, fairly new to the server. (I've been here for almost a month and a half.)

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:
Yes, Although I will probably need to re-download them, due to the new patch.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am available 6 to 7 nights out of the week to begin a raid at 7 server, or earlier depending on my work schedule. for example, tomorrow night I have to work until 8:30 server, the rest of the week, and the first half of this week, I was available at 7 server or earlier.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: This is a complex situation, and a complex answer. If Player A has been trying to get this item for a long time, and this is only the second or third time player B has been to this raid, I would give it to Player A. However, if both have been there for an equal amount of time, and it has dropped before, I would leave it in the hands of Player A to decide whether to keep his roll and the item or pass so that player B can get it, especially if it's only a somewhat upgrade for A, and a big upgrade for player B (for exaple, ssc/tk item to t5 piece for A, kara item to t5 for B)

Sluigi H

Back to top Go down

Sluigi, 70 Troll Hunter Empty Re: Sluigi, 70 Troll Hunter

Post  Memorae Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Luigi, did it happen to be Lunaz? I was in that guild as well, and she is a bitch. She became council I heard, I left CD because of Crimshaw and Avalist I can't stand either one of them.

Memorae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:16 am

Contact Ashuos or another officer in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sluigi Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:23 am

yes, it was her. It doesnt matter any more, she just flaunts around on vent and gchat causing drama. I'll just use everything she threw at me as a spur to prove that I'm truly better.

Oh, my main comp went down with some kind of internal problems, it should be back up and running by the end of next week, definately by the 25-26th.

btw..did you guys get your name from Merciless of Burning Blade? (j/w)

Sluigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:04 pm

No, I was the GM of Relentless on this server, and I disbanded due to progression attendance during prebc (server third or fourth to down Rag)

After a long break of GMing & Raid leading I decided to start my own guild up again, seeing as how I always disagree with something in some guild on how certain things are done or run. So to add a significant effect Relentless -> Merciless =)
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sluigi Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:54 pm

ah, I see. I'm not suggesting anything, but some people on certain servers have a tendency to name their guild after a highly ranked/progressed guild from another server. I should add that these type of people are also the ones who take some bad-ass sounding phrase or word from Latin and name their guild that.

Anyways, working on getting my wow comp up and running again, as I said earlier. Hope when I get back there will still be a spot for me.

Sluigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 am

I like to think that we're the highest progressed guild with our name =P
Ash
Ash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content