Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demoniicus. 80 Warlock

Go down

Demoniicus. 80 Warlock Empty Demoniicus. 80 Warlock

Post  Demo Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Character Name: Demoniicus

Your Age: 18

Class: Warlock

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/5/31 Destruction

Armory Link:

Professions: 450/450 Tailoring/Enchanting

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I can not provide this sadly but I will provide my rotation as I can assume this is what you wish to gather from the parse among other things. Immolate Up > Corruption Up > Bane of Doom Up > Free Soul Fire > Conflagrate > Chaos Bolt > Incinerate. All the while keeping 5% crit buff from Imp Shadow Bolt and CoE or CoW up to support the raid.

Current Guild: Venerate

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I was in <The Corrupted> on Burning Blade doing Ulduar progression, I quit after 3 Light when ToGC came out and recently started playing again and was convinved by old friends to Transfer back to the server and join Venerate, I am not happy there and wish to find a hardcore progression guild for the coming expansion.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I wish to join for a number of reasons, most important a Hardcore raiding guild where no one is being carried, IE: Brings Consumables and Knows the fights as well as showing or posting they can not make it. Second and a more personal reason is I wish to do so on my home server where I am part of the community.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Progression in a stress free atmosphere.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A dedicated raider that will show up for every raid or take the appropriate measures to tell everyone that I can not attend and why, when real life comes into play.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I do very much so, I spend much of my time on ventrilo bullshitting with guildmates or running randoms for mats etc.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends > Helping Others > Progression > Self > Loot
Loot will always drop again if everyone works to make every else's play experience better before their own everyone will have a good time.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Icc 10/25 I've run once since returning, TOGC cleared 2 bosses before quitting, ToC cleared, Ulduar Several Progression Hardmodes and Server First Yogg - Saron on Burning Blade. Naxx 10/25 Hyjal/BT Cleared Eye/SSC cleared along with all T4 content as well. I did not raid Pre - BC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9 I research regularly and test DPS changes, but no one is a perfect 10 you can always learn something new.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? All common spells are keybound or bound to mouse buttons, but some spells are clicked such as hellfire only used on trash and in heroics. Keyboard is rarley used to turn only when my hands are both on the keyboard already and need to stay there to hit all my keybound cooldowns. Backpedalling/Key rotating is generally frowned upon.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes, Eliteist Jerks as well as other high end raiders, and personal spreadsheets. I am a Calc Minor.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No I do not know anyone who is currently a member or Merciless.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I use Ventrilo almost everyday with a microphone, I also use DBM going back to BC, Omen I do currently have as I have not bothered to get it since I returned but I can grab it and know how to utilize it if necessary.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? No, I do not have one sadly.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Friday - Sunday 24hrs Mondays Unavailable 4-8pm Tuesdays/Thursdays Unavailable 8am-6pm Wednesdays Unavailable 4-11pm. These times are all US East times and the server is US Central.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: This is a complicated situation. Generally I would say player B should recieve the loot because it is a larger upgrade, but is Player B just ad dedicated or at least comparable to Player A? This must also be considered when loot is given out especially for progression. Example Naxx 10 Player A farmed his ILVL 200 epic from heroics while Player B did not even try and has a ILVL 187 blue. In this situation Player B has the bigger upgrade, but Player A worked a lot harder. IMO player A gets the loot.

Demo

Back to top Go down

Demoniicus. 80 Warlock Empty Re: Demoniicus. 80 Warlock

Post  Demo Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Armory:

UI: oi51.tinypic.com/15rgzf5.jpg

Demo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demo Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Demoniicus

Hopefully this one will post I am sorry everyone it is very buggy as your sticky stated.

Demo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demo Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Forgot to add Maly 10/25 and OS 10/25 2 Drakes.

Again my apologies.

Demo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Your spec is wrong, you need to get rid of Fel synergy and put 2 points in improved corruption.
Gems look ok, get rid of all that pvp gear...

In your rotation, if you were to ever raid with us, you would not need to use shadowbolt since we have a demo lock. I would also start each fight with a hardcast soul fire.

Your lacking gear the and content experience for the progression we're on right now. It would take too long for us to bring you up to speed so we're going to have to pass. Thank you for your application and good luck in the future!
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down