Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App: Morsalis Unholy Death Knight

Go down

App: Morsalis Unholy Death Knight Empty App: Morsalis Unholy Death Knight

Post  Morsalis Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Character Name: Morsalis

Your Age: 16

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Unholy, used to be Blood but the changed in builds.

Armory Link:

Professions: Mining and Blacksmith

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):shuld be able to see in armory link.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
Guild stopped doing raids. and i havent been on in a while.
Current Guild: Abandon Hope

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Abandon Hope and plenty of other guils. I want to leave because no one is ever online anymore and doesnt make being a guild fun. Also they stopped raiding.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: You are one of the most active and best guilds around.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will gain many friends and being able to experience the full aspect of fun playing wow

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A fun person, that enjoys to raid.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes due to the fact ive been in plenty of guilds.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping Others, Progression, Friends, Loot, Self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Well when I hit 80 ICC came out soo no one did Naxx soo I cleared ToC and I am 10/12 in ICC 25.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? I use my keyboard to type ad move around and yes I do use my mouse to click on spells

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yes, mostly tankspot.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I think ive been in a guild with some before but idk.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes I have Vent, DBM, and a mic if needed. no Omen though.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
Sadly, but no

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I am always availabale if needed.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:. Well depends on the 2 people.... usually I wuld say Player A since he one and it is fair, but If I am player A then I wuld give it to PLayer B.

Morsalis

Back to top Go down

App: Morsalis Unholy Death Knight Empty Re: App: Morsalis Unholy Death Knight

Post  valkilor Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 pm

no armory link, no SS, would need to change mining to either JC of Engineering
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Morsalis Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 pm

my bad I posted the armory link.... idk how it didnt show. Here. url]http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Morsalis[/url]

Morsalis

Back to top Go down

Post  valkilor Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Reforge your DBW to replace some of that crit w/ haste. Socket your sigil, Reforge your Might of the Ocean Serpent to replce some of that expertise w/ haste. Replace your meta gem in your help to the +21 agil/ 3% crit dmg or to the +21 crit rating/ 3% crit dmg. Excange some of the crit in your neck to haste via reforge, same with your belt.
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Morsalis Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm

So im in??

Morsalis

Back to top Go down

Post  Morsalis Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Thanks btw for telling me this old guilds didnt help at all

Morsalis