Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight)

2 posters

Go down

Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight) Empty Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight)

Post  Heartpierce Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Character Name: HEARTPIERCE

Your Age: 26

Class: DEATH KNIGHT

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 4/0/32 (Patch 4.0.1)

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Heartpierce

Professions: ENGINEERING (450) & BLACKSMITHING (450)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Cannot provide one as my addons are quite messed up after the patch. But, it is the normal UI with Recount, Omen, DK Runes and Bartender.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Sorry. I do not have any updated logs.

Current Guild: NONE

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:

1. Rise Of Legends

I had to leave the game for 2 months due to a family emergency. When I came back, there was no melee spot available in the 25-man group. I did wait for 6-7 weeks but as there was no spot available in the foreseeable future, I had to leave guild. Left on good note after discussion with Logan.

2. Hourglass

I joined this small but great guild after leaving RoL. However, I left it after it stopped raiding all WoTLK instances sometime back .

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:

Birds of the same feathers flock together.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:

A family of like-minded individuals who are focused on achieving things that some others may think unachievable. And, to do that with finesse and fun.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:

A very clinical player who can play with a monotonic precision. I sometimes joke a bit as well.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:

Because I believe in team effort leading to combined successes and success stories do NOT revolve around just one character.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

Progression > Friends > Helping Others > Self > Loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:

NOTE: This is combined experience for all my characters.

Naxxramas: 10/25 Complete
Eye Of Eternity: 10/25 Complete
VoA 10/25: Complete
OS 10/25: Complete
Ulduar: 10/25: 8/10
ToC: 10/25 Complete
ToGC: 10/25: 2/5
ICC 10/25: 11/12
ICC 10H: 9/12
ICC 25H: 3/12
RS 25: Complete

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9.5 before patch 4.0.1 and 8 after patch

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No. I use macros and keybindings.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes. Elitist Jerks.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Ashuos

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): I have all.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? No

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 6:30 PM ST - 11:00 PM ST

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

This depends on the scenario and some other circumstances such as:

1. How big is the upgrade for Player B?
2. How important is the loot for Player A?
3. Did Player A win anything else?
4. Did Player B win anything else?
5. Did Player A and Player B both perform well in the fight?

However, all said, if the upgrade is very big for Player B, then he/she should get it.

Heartpierce

Back to top Go down

Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight) Empty Re: Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight)

Post  valkilor Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:43 pm

the new hit rating is now 246 so reforge your Ashen band of Endless Might to repalce some of the hit from that ring with haste. Reforge your Might of the Ocean Serpent and repalce some of the expertise w/ haste & do the same thing for your Bone Drakes' Enameled Boots. Tiny Abom. in a Jar is terribad for unholy dps so you will want to replace that as soon as possible.
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down

Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight) Empty Re: Guild Application: HEARTPIERCE (Unholy Death Knight)

Post  Heartpierce Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah...I changed a few stats. Thx for the Hit cap info and stat advise. Will do that asap. Also, TiaJ is bad. I agree. Will replace it when I get an upgrade.

Heartpierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down