Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaudka, level 80 Holy Paladin

Go down

Vaudka, level 80 Holy Paladin Empty Vaudka, level 80 Holy Paladin

Post  Vaudka Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Character Name: Vaudka

Your Age: 18

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Holy

Armory Link:

Professions: 460 Enchanting, 450 Goblin Engineer.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
I'm wiping on Halion, when I was alliance, obviously before 4.0.1.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
Haven't taken WWS since BC :/

Current Guild: None at the moment, only guilds I've ever prided myself on though are Righteous Dawn and Vengeance of Azeroth of Azgalor.

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Righteous Dawn- I left because I lost my raiding spot when WotLK came out, I left for vacation two days after the xpac dropped and only got to 75. When I came back, we had already downed Sarth and most of Naxx, so I lost my raiding spot because I was behind.
Vengeance of Azeroth- Left to transfer with my friend, went server hopping for a few months, never found a legit guild, now I'm here and we're definitely here to stay, and I'm trying to find a legitimate guild.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I've heard that you guys know what you're doing, but have a very tight-knit family-ish way of doing things, which I like. I'm mostly interested in raiding in Cataclysm, due to my gear sucking dick. I'm one of the most skilled paladins that I know when it comes to healing, and I was a part of my server first Kel'thuzad (60) and Kil'jaeden kills. (Sucks we didn't have achievements back in the day.) The guilds I came from, though, were very tight knit and didn't deal with any drama, but still got shit done. I definitely miss that, and hope I can join you guys and experience that again.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A tight-knit guild that knows progression and how to raid efficiently.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A very skilled and experienced paladin that will do anything to kill a boss and won't instigate drama.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: I do, I do very much. I believe that a guild operates like a chain (pardon my cliche), and if you want to get shit done, all 25 links need to do their part. I've been around since it was 40 links, and those were the days when skill was put before gear.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends
Progressions
Helping Others
Self
Loot
I feel like kind of a little bitch saying that loot is last, but that's my honest opinion. I enjoy gear, but that's definitely my list.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Holy shit
Classic:
All. ZG, AQ20/40, MC, BWL, UBRS, Naxxramas. I really, really want to get my damn Eye of Sulfuras before Cat, I've done it so many fucking times since Classic.

BC:
All. ZA (Never got my fucking bear, always lost the damn roll), Kara, Gruul's, Mags, SSC/TK. I led PUG raids through all of those.
Raids I didn't lead, but went through with my guild: Hyjal, BT, Sunwell, Server first illi/KJ kills.

LK:
Not very much.
Naxx 10/25, OS 3D 10/25, Maly 10/25, To(G)C 10/25, Ony 10/25, Bits and Pieces of Ulduar, ICC 10/25 up to Putricide and Dreamwalker, Attempts on Halion, never killed her though.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
Well, until today, I'd say I was a 10 with Holy Paladins. I truly believe that I'm the best holy paladin that I know.
As of today, I'm a little confused, but I'm sure I'll definitely get used to it again, soon.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
No, and No.
I right click to turn for everything, and I have pretty much all of my spells hotkeyed to something on my keyboard or mouse.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Yes, I researched my class a lot in BC, not so much in Wrath.
I used WoWWiki, Allakhazam, WoW Forums, and some other resources. MMO Champion a lot, but not for specifics.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Just met Ashuos, but other than that, no.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes/Yes/Yes/Yes.

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?
I have an iTouch, just haven't gotten around to putting it on my account.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
As of right now, I'm available every night after 6 EST, except for Wednesdays. I have a night class Wednesday.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
I think that the loot should be at Player A's discretion. If it's a guild run, I feel that Player B should get the loot and that Player A shouldn't have a problem with giving the loot up if it's something on farm.
It's more of a situation by situation basis in my opinion.

Vaudka

Back to top Go down

Vaudka, level 80 Holy Paladin Empty Re: Vaudka, level 80 Holy Paladin

Post  Vaudka Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Armory Link:
UI:

Vaudka

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaudka Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 pm

My links aren't showing up, no matter which way I show them.
If you'd like my armory, I can sent you a link in game if you can't look it up.
If you'd like my UI, I'll send you a link in game.

Vaudka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down