Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow/Discipline Priest

Go down

Shadow/Discipline Priest Empty Shadow/Discipline Priest

Post  Illegal Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Character Name:Illegal

Your Age:32

Class:Priest

Level:80

Talent Spec:Shadow/Discipline

Armory Link:

Professions: Enchanter/Mooncloth Tailor

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): I use recount, I can obtain a specific fight/battle is you so choose (let me know) other wise there is a log along with my screen shot posted above for raid combat. I am also not opposed to begin using these reports if asked to.

Current Guild: Legends of Cataclysm

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Current member, looking for a more instense and progressive raid environment.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I have raided with some of your guild members. I see my abilities at the very least on par with their own.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I am hoping to find a solid group of capible and determinded individuals. Looking forward toward to Cataclysm, and taking it by storm! Badass guild name helps too of course.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am an excellent player, been playing this game off and on since it was originally released. I am knowledgable about many aspects of this class and others from a PvE and a PvP standpoint. I am attentive, effective, and always bring my "A" game. I am on time and prepared. I don't make excuses. I am an asset looking to be offered to Merciless.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I am a always willing to help people in any reciprocal relationship. I will use my abilities to further the guild cohesion as a whole, be it changing specs/gems/glyphs for certain encounters, farming mats, gathering certain materials, or helping gear another character/class for raid content. I do not however help the greedy or self-absorbed, and I loathe wasting my time on the negaitive minded.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, Friends, Self, Loot, Helping Others

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
(Pre-BC) Zul'Gurub cleared, Molten Core cleared, Black Wing Lair cleared, AQ20 cleared, AQ40 through Princess Huhuran cleared, Azuregos down, Taerar down, Emeriss down, Kazzak down

(BC) Gruul's Lair cleared, Sunwell Plateau cleared, Tempest Keep cleared, Magtheridon's Lair cleared, Serpentshrine Cavern cleared, Hyjal Summit cleared

(Wrath) Onyxia's Lair 10 & 25 down, Malygos 10/25 down, Naxxramas 10/25 cleared, ToC 10/25 cleared, ToGC 10 cleared, ToGC25 4/5, ICC10 11/12, ICCH10 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th), ICC25 10/12, ICC25H (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 10, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting your time or my own.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? W,A,S,D in conjunction with mouse to move. Spells are keybound.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I have been playing this game for quite some time I have found what works well for me or I try something else. I don't copy others. I don't believe in a cookie cutter type of character. Talent and ability are what counts. I do however enjoy and welcome constructive criticism and apply it where it is correct. I am however highly intelligent and intuitive when it comes to my classes.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I have raided with a few on Illegal, also while playing Ghazghul my Shaman. None that I know personally.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes, Always On, While I DPS, Yes ( but I only speak when spoken to unless I am leading the raid)

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I am self employed. I am available at any time even with short notice.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Several things to consider here. Raid Attendance/Contribution, will the item benefit the person/raid/progression, is it an alt versus a main. All things being equal though, B player should aquire the item.

Illegal

Back to top Go down

Shadow/Discipline Priest Empty Armory and Interface links

Post  Illegal Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 pm

I had initially included link to both my armory and UI screenshots here is another attempt:

Illegal

Back to top Go down

Shadow/Discipline Priest Empty Re: Shadow/Discipline Priest

Post  Ash Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Looks good, contact me in game.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow/Discipline Priest Empty Re: Shadow/Discipline Priest

Post  Sponsored content