Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byrdyth the Discipline Priest

Go down

Byrdyth the Discipline Priest Empty Byrdyth the Discipline Priest

Post  Byrdyth Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Character Name: Byrdyth

Your Age: 22

Class: Priest

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Discipline MS. OS bounces between PvP Shadow, PvE Shadow, PvE Holy and (my favorite) PvP Discipline.

Armory Link:

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
Enjoy the flavor text.

This is my Paladin healing in a raid setting. I don't have a UI raid shot of my Priest.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Last time I had a parse was in Third Shift. I can post those, but you'd be mad at me for posting parses that no longer exist. >Sad

Current Guild: <After Hours>

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: When I first started playing, I was in a social guild with a few friends called <Hunger for Power>. Once I got my Shaman to 80, I started to look around for a place to raid. I then joined <Xercism>, where I met Zhim/Chenn/altflavoroftheweek (who I now live with and am romatically involved with) and began clearing Ulduar with them. I stayed with Xercism for nearly a year when it collapsed.

Not more than a few days after Xercism disbanded, I decided to try my luck as a Night Elf. The same day, I app'ed and tried out with <Third Shift>. Got in, got geared. Bada bing, bada boom. I stayed with Third Shift until just recently. Attendance, attitudes, etc. fell us too. Too bad... we were making pretty good progress. Sad

I came back to the Horde and contemplated server transfering for a while, but I stuck around because of how many friends I would have to leave behind for the sake of raiding. About two days after I transfered back, I was contacted by my old Paladin co-healer from Third Shift who had gotten into <After Hours> as their token bomber. I raided with them for an evening and got an invite.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I'm interested in raiding with a group as serious as I am about downing content. I like to associate myself with a good name.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I intend to gain further raid experience and knowledge along with a friend or two to BG with.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Power Word: Shield/Barrier and a Power Infusion for Zhim. Smile

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes! Guilds are a great place to meet new people and procure friendships. Some of the most important people in my life started out as friends in WoW. Now I'm halfway across the country living within a 20 mile radius of them.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends, helping others, self, progression, loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: There isn't a boss out that I haven't killed once at some point or another, however my organized max level raid experience is all in Wrath. I am well versed in (and growing tired of) Naxx, Ulduar and its HMs, ToC and GC, the Sanctums, and Icecrown and its HMs (12/12).

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
In all honesty, I'd say a 10 unless I've missed a patch or hotfix in the past week.

I know the old disc priest inside and out in terms of numbers, co-efficients, talents, gemming, etc. The new disc priest is... uh... needs 100% more haste. Other than that, hardly anything has changed as a raid Disc. This Power Word: Barrier and Smite business is pretty neat!

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
Turn? No. I use my mouse for clique and grid.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
Yes. I have the priest threads on elitist jerks in my bookmarks. I prefer reading about this sort of thing instead of listening to some youtube hero babble on about how awesome his priest is.

I also compare notes and conspire with other discipline priests. Our plot to take out the Holy priests begins soon....

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: A few. Zhim is my boyfriend. Raqh taught me how to Disc and is a good friend of mine. Brewnok, the feral Druid formerly known as Sael, used to co-tank with me in Xercism. Tylian used to be my bomber Paladin in Xercism. She would know me as Drogada.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes/Yes/Yes/Yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? It's in the mail today.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: ~7:10 pm server - Whenever raid is done and beyond. I teach an after school enrichment program and will be out at exactly 7 pm server. Sometimes earlier, but never later.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

Sorry Player B. Sad Loot rules are loot rules. Grats Player A.

Byrdyth

Back to top Go down

Byrdyth the Discipline Priest Empty Re: Byrdyth the Discipline Priest

Post  Ash Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 pm

I can't see your screenshot of your UI.

Everything else looks good though.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Byrdyth Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 pm

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/pageofpain/heals.jpg

This is my Paldin mid pull. Save Pallypower, it's all the same.

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/pageofpain/lul.jpg

This is Byrdyth's UI.

Byrdyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down