Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savagee-80-mm-hunter

Go down

Savagee-80-mm-hunter Empty Savagee-80-mm-hunter

Post  Savagee Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Character Name: Savagee

Your Age:25

Class: hunter

Level:80

Talent Spec: marks 7/57/7

Armory Link:www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=emerald dream&name=savagee

Professions: enchanting jc

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat
[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img29/4995/wowscrnshot092810234510.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):i have not raided a 25 guild raid with logs in a long time.

Current Guild: Way of the Fist

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Rise Of Legends - Way of the Fist i took a break from wow for over a month then when i returned i decided to raid ten mans with friends but raiding 10s is not going very well. We have low attendance and a lot of People who come for loot and then log or afk out of raid and i would really like to start raiding seriously again.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Your guild is a top teir raiding guild and have proven that you are dedicated to downing current content as it comes out and it would be Awesome to be apart of that now and in upcoming expansion.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I hope to gain a large group of friends and an experienced team to be a part of to take on content as it is introduced also having merciless under your name is better than any title

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: You will gain a solid raider who brings 110% to every raid I'm" willing to adjust to what needs to be done to benefit a raid and have no problem sitting out for fights or raids if someone else contribution is better then what i can bring for that situation i will always be their for whatever you, guys need me for even if it's just to run mats/feasts from the bank to the instance

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes i enjoy being in a guild with people i get along with and like to do the things i like to do (EX raiding) I am always willing to help a guild member wether it's to farm smoothing they need or loan them a few Gold coins

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progression friends helping others self loot

List ALL of you are Raiding Experiences: I have raided every raid from Molten Core to Ruby Sanctum
I am familiar with fight mechanics and how to use them. I know that a live dps fallowing mechanics is better than a tunnel vision dps standing in puddles and i know my class inside and out

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
I can Honestly say a nine i know what my rotations are when i need to do things like apply serpent sting when my AP is at its max to keep my highest serpent sting up on a boss i spend time reading forums like EJ and i have been playing my chr for four years now i have gone to the ptr to adjust to the change coming in 4.1 so I am ready when things change. I say nine because i Imagine there are a trick or two i may not know but if it's ever been posted or in a video i have read or seen it i take pride in being good at my class.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No i do not key turn i key strafe and the only thing i ever click on my bar is my haste pots.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes i do my best to be current on info i use EJ . Warcraft hunters union ,Rawr ,Maxdps ,you tube ,wow insider, female dwarf.com if there is a recourse to learn nifty tricks for a certain boss or smoothing to make my life / rotations easier i try to use it.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: i know wegner and i have known hem for some time i have pugged a lot of 25 raids during this Expansion so I am sure i have raided with a lot of your guildies the only name that comes to my mind right this sec is wegner thou

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes i have all the above and i have all the addons i need for my class auto track z hunter mod attack power meter but i do not have to meany that i clutter up my screen with pointless info

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ? no i do not have one but if it's smoothing that is required i can get one.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: i can raid from 3 PM server till any time that is needed for me to be their . if I am given notice i can make any raid i am unemployed in the winter so i am free to make any raid during that time

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Well i think there is a lot of variables to that question. How longs has a and B been in the guild and what are their attendances and contribution is their dkp involved and are we working on progression or running through a raid to get to the last boss and work on that fight. Id says that the person who has the best attendance and performance should get the peace of loot besides it's only loot if the person who gets the item is going to give the raid more let them give the raid more because the item will drop again

Savagee

Back to top Go down

Savagee-80-mm-hunter Empty Re: Savagee-80-mm-hunter

Post  valkilor Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm

whats up slayer
valkilor
valkilor

Back to top Go down