Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

käos 80 Warlock

Go down

käos 80 Warlock Empty käos 80 Warlock

Post  käos Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Character Name: käos

Your Age:25

Class:Warlock

Level:80

Talent Spec: Destruction, Afflic, and i'm looking into Demonology for the SP raid bonus.

Armory Link:wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=K%C3%A4os

Professions:Alchemy and Inscription

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: You Are Not Prepared

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: You Are Not Prepared. When I joined it was a great guild. Recently they kicked A LOT of active members because they did not sign up through the site. Once this happen the guild became dead with almost no ICC raids going on.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I was recently invited to run in a ICC25man with you guys and i was impressed at how smooth it went.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:Friends, progression in the game, and the oppertunity to help others.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:A friend, help in progressing, and the oppertunity to help another Smile

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:Yes. All of the guilds i've been in I have helped others farm Heriocs for their emblems. As a tank they get instant que. If supplies are shared with me I farm for the guild bank, and i've only missed one raid that i was signed up for in a year.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Friends, self, helpig others, progrsssion, then loot. You have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others Smile

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: SSC, BT, OS, Maly, Naxx, Uldaur, VoA, Hyjal, and ICC with some hard modes.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):10

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? keyboard. Every spell is keybinded Smile

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?I always research my class. I even try out new specs and hybrids just to mess around. wowikki, wowpopular, wowhead, and some random sites found in google.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:No.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):Yes to all. I have a mic, but I have to figure out a way to arrange the furniture so that it can reach from the tower to me. The tower sits beside the 46" tv i use for wow and the plugs wont reach all the way to my couch xD

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) ?Yes, the keychain version.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
24/7. I don't work at the moment.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B, because that will help another player go further with heals / dps/ tank which in the end helps the overall raid. As long as the gear is wthin the guild then i'm fine.thats what i like to see.

käos

Back to top Go down

käos 80 Warlock Empty Re: käos 80 Warlock

Post  Gebrinius Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

I dont understand why people put a 10 on how well they know their class.
Lets take a look at your gear
Your hit is at 610.... Drop hit and get something more useful like haste.
Your gems are wrong, Blue slot is SP/spirit, red slot is spellpower and yellow slot is SP/haste not crit. Dont ever use nightmare tear, its a waste.
Youre using the cheap shoulder enchant, get exalted with hodir and replace with real enchant. Cloak needs enchant- 23 haste. Boots should have Stam/movement speed enchant.
For your spec
Your destro spec is ok.
You should take a point out of grim reach and put it in improved drain soul for the reduced threat(in your afflic spec)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

You missed those questions.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? keyboard. Every spell is keybinded

Does this mean you use your keyboard to turn? because that would be very bad.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

käos 80 Warlock Empty 80 warock

Post  käos Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you for pointing those things out they we're helpful. I currently do not have any screen shots. As for my keyboard I use W to go forward, A and D to starfe left to right. To turn I use the mouse.

käos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gebrinius Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm

We're going to have to pass. We're looking for someone who is a little more geared/experienced. Thanks for applying.
Gebrinius
Gebrinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down