Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 am

Character Name: Minileenig

Your Age: 20

Class: paladin

Level: 80

Talent Spec: ret

Armory Link:

Professions: 450 mineing 450 Blacksmith

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: Octane

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Our guild leader Xfered because our server was the 3rd worst for raid progression.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I heard this was a nice raiding guild that raids on a time zone thats close enough to mine

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
Some nice gear and progression

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
A really good ret pally thats not stupid when it comes to giving out buffs and maks it to raids on time

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
yes

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
progression loot Helping others self friends

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
i did very little raids when i was 70, I was more of a pvp person back then. When i WOTLK came out iv done every raid since then and been trying my best to progres in raids and get gear. The last think i did that was kinda big.... dosnt seem like anything specail now, expesaily on this server but i downed putriced before the 5% or 10% or what ever it is now buff on 10 man on a very bad server.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
10.... i mean i think im a 10 because i got like 100 days gameplay on this guy lul.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
i play diffrent than most people i play with the arrows on the keyboard and use the numpad for some macros not mutch. I stife holding down the right mouse button on the mouse and use the arrows. I click on my moves with the mouse when im doing dps, alote of people say thats not a good way to play but dont see what the problem is when your able to click on the button before the global cool down can even reach to when i get my mouse on the next button.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
iv looked at alote of random websites on google and message bords about my class. The site i usly go to is arenajunkies.com

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
lol... um no

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
id prefer raid times to end around like 12 or 1 server time. I dont really care when it starts

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
I dont know like iv been in the same position as A and B at points. Like A probly dosent need it as much as B but A probly plays way more wow than B and deserve it. Or B could just be unlucky and plays wow just as much as A......... i dont know.. i guess i would just give it to B because it would be a better overall upgrade for the guild to begin with

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 am

post on the new website broheim, just copy and paste pretty much.

www.merciless.us

You probably wont get much result here

Back to top Go down