Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanilluh 80 mage-cross server

+3
Nazall
Goochbooch
Vanilluh
7 posters

Go down

Vanilluh 80 mage-cross server Empty Vanilluh 80 mage-cross server

Post  Vanilluh Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Character Name: Vanilluh

Your Age: 16

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Talent Spec: I raid with two specs at the moment I am Arcane(57/3/11) for some fights and fire(20/51/0) for others.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&cn=Vanilluh

Professions: I am Enchanting/Herbalism at the moment but I will be leveling up jewel crafting soon.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qzht1s&s=5
Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
n/a
Current Guild: Banana Boyz on the server Laughing Skull

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: I haven’t really been in guilds since Ulduar I was in Roflcopters then they broke up and I stopped raiding until half way through Toc when I join Aversion and shortly after I broke my hand so I was replaced then I join Banana Boyz with my friend goochbooch and they are not doing to well and haven’t improved.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: From what I have heard you guys r a good guild with a great raiding environment and you are progressing through ICC.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I will become a member of skilled group of raiders and maybe even learn a little about my class.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A full time raider and I always push myself to do the best possible I also farm a lot so I will all ways have flasks and I will put fish in the gbank for feasts.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes I love to be part of a group and I also like guilds because a lot of the time there are competitive members and I love competition I pushes me to do better.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
I would say self first making sure I have all my stuff gemed, enchanted, and making sure that I am doing the best dps that I can. Then Helping others get there stuff gemed etc. and helping them do the best that they can. Now I would think about raiding and say Progression because now everyone should be doing the rite thing we could get things done. Now I would say loot over friends because I think that loot should be given to someone that pushes them selves to do the best they can and always shows raids.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: I have cleared Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25 3d, Uld 10/25, Toc 10 man 4/5heroic 25man 4/5 heroic, and ICC 10 man 11/12 25 man 8/12.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? Nope keyboard turning if fail and no i dont click I have all my cooldowns keybound.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes I read mage forms and there are a few very talented mages on my server and we always talk about what each other are doing and what is the best.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Yes I know Goochbooch.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes I use vent and I have a mic I also hav no problems speaking in vent and I do use DBM and omen.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I can raid Monday-Friday at any time after 4:00pm server and I will raid on weekends if need be but I would rather not

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Well I personally would do loot like this. Who ever shows up and does not fail will get loot so if player b doesn’t show up a lot and player a comes to every raid then it would go to a. But if they are both good players and show up to raids I would give it to player b most likely.

Last edited by Vanilluh on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vanilluh

Back to top Go down

Vanilluh 80 mage-cross server Empty Re: Vanilluh 80 mage-cross server

Post  Goochbooch Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:59 pm

lol banana boyz

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Nazall Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:40 pm

and you are progressing through ICC. baby we is finished !....now come hard modes affraid
Nazall
Nazall

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Im trying to remember who you are.
I pretty much despise everyone that was in Banana Boyz pre Wrath and now, except for goochbooch and kohman.
Nothing really good has come from Banana Boyz.
Your gear does have some working to be needed, but thats to be expected coming from there.
If you can prove to me that your not just another troll from Banana Boyz, i would be more then happy to vouche for you as you were from my old server.
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytokendk Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 pm

As a DPS why did you chose herbalism over any of the crafting professions?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Post  Goochbooch Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

archgoat wrote:Im trying to remember who you are.
I pretty much despise everyone that was in Banana Boyz pre Wrath and now, except for goochbooch and kohman.
Nothing really good has come from Banana Boyz.
Your gear does have some working to be needed, but thats to be expected coming from there.
If you can prove to me that your not just another troll from Banana Boyz, i would be more then happy to vouche for you as you were from my old server.

She is right, nothing good except me hahahahahah

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 pm

lol shut up gooch
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilluh Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 am

I was not in Banana boyz pre bc i just joined a few weeks ago when the re formed also i think i am ready to be doing hardmodes.

Vanilluh

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicangel Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:45 am

you're not ready
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytokendk Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm

I want to know why my question was ignored?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Shouldn't you also have haste gems as Arcane? 12sp 10ha?

Right now your gear needs work for the content we are working on. We do not carry anyone through our raids unless its pertinent to our makeup. You would be able to join as a casual, but we don't have room for another mage, if we did, we would need a bit more experience/gearing. As a casual, you have no guarantee to be taken to any 25man raids, and you have a slight chance of getting into 10mans.

Contact Laidycane or Ashuos in game if you are interested in being a casual.

Thanks and good luck.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 pm

like Ash said, any socket thats yellow you can put reckless ametrines in, since haste until where AB is below 1 second is equal if not a bit better than spellpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilluh Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 pm

i hav herb to make money so i can lvl jc and 12 sp 10 haste gems are not best because i would hit a soft cap making the haste useless and also lowering my spell power and alot of my socket bonuses are sp so if tryed for thoses instead of geming the 23 sp i would once agin lower my sp so it is better not to.

Vanilluh

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilluh Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Demonicangel wrote:you're not ready
I would like to know why you think that so i can change?

Vanilluh

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Vanilluh wrote:I was not in Banana boyz pre bc i just joined a few weeks ago when the re formed also i think i am ready to be doing hardmodes.

yes but Banana Boyz now is still as retarded as it was back then. Most of the people are the same with the exception of some.
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilluh Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm

I have benn in the guild for only a while and the only reason im am is because like i said in my app there are a lot of good mages on my server and all of the good guilds that i would like to be in on my server are full on mages thats why i am apping to your guild and i can handle hardmodes i have been in a good guild befor during uld i was a core member of there number 2 guild on my server i was also a member of the current number 3 guild on the server before i broke my hand and was replaced

Vanilluh

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytokendk Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 pm

When do you plan on having your JC leveled?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Vanilluh wrote:I have benn in the guild for only a while and the only reason im am is because like i said in my app there are a lot of good mages on my server and all of the good guilds that i would like to be in on my server are full on mages thats why i am apping to your guild and i can handle hardmodes i have been in a good guild befor during uld i was a core member of there number 2 guild on my server i was also a member of the current number 3 guild on the server before i broke my hand and was replaced

What guild, void? because if so i asked around in void and no one
knows who you are, and theres no way you were in Dues Vox. As for
unfadable and Night Lords, if you were in either of those, ecspecially
Unfadable.. i think it should be an automatic no, considering They are
full of Fucking retarded people, who have no idea what they are doing
and get hardmodes god knows how. Night Lords is a little easier to deal
with, seeing as they arent together on this server anymore, but when
they were, not something to be proud you were in.

What #2 guild were you in? and what #3 guild were you in?
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilluh Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm

i ment horde and in rofl we got to yogg 2nd then split but i think we could hav done it

Vanilluh

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Rofl hasnt been together for like.. forever, didnt they disband like.. before uld got big?
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonicangel Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Vanilluh wrote:
Demonicangel wrote:you're not ready
I would like to know why you think that so i can change?

Your gear is not yet up to par.
Demonicangel
Demonicangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down