Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application

5 posters

Go down

Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application Empty Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application

Post  Goochbooch Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Character Name: Goochbooch

Your Age:16

Class: Rogue

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Combat 20/51/0

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&cn=Goochbooch

Professions:
I am a Grand Master Engineer, i picked engineer because of the glove enchant (340 haste for 12 seconds) and the cloak enchant (increases Agi by 23 and allows me to fall for 30 seconds) I also and Mining maxed out

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/256s8d3.jpg

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):
I do not have one at this time, i posted my UI and on there is a damage meter from festergut, it is all i have at the moment.

Current Guild:
My Current guild is Banana Boyz- i am on the server Laughing skull at the moment, i was told to app to this guild by a friend that transferred to join your guild (Archgoat)

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:
Well Banana Boyz haha i want to leave here because we have not really progressed how i wanted it to go, we have killed like 7 bosses and we just are not going far, i want to see end game content and be with good players when we kill the last boss of the game haha.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
I am interested in joining Merciless because Archgoat said it was alot of fun to be here, and you guys also get shit done, i want to be able to go into ICC and clear more than 6 or 7 bosses that i am clearing now, i just want to be with a good group of 25 solid raiders.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
What i will gain from joining Merciless is being with a group of people to my caliber and maybe gain more knowledge about the game and maybe give other people tips on things and i would like to go far in this game so that would be also something there.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
What you guys will gain from me is a good raider. I do not drool on my keyboard and die to fire walls, and void zones ext... I bring good raid dps and I am always able to help people when they need, if someone forgets a flask or haste pots for the raid i have their back, i think it is good to help others out, you never know you may just wipe at .1% with someone not flasked! there could be that .1%!

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
Yes i do, I help others and i also do what i can to make sure i am ready for the raid and others too from watching videos to reading up fights, i am personally not a fan of chain wiping to stupid shit, and people that do not read up and watch videos are doing the guild a diservice .

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Ok to me Helping others and Progression are tied, because if you help others get gear or whatever you need then you have a better chance to kill the boss your on with people in better gear. Then it would be friends, you have to have friends in the game haha, if you dont and your hated by everyone than it really is not fun. Then Loot and Self are tied, Loot will come when it comes Yeah with more loot comes bigger numbers but hogging all the loot will just stack one person and i belive u need to spread loot out all over the raid.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
Pre-BC, Molten core (cleared) ZG (cleared) Aq20/40 (cleared) BWL (cleared)
BC- SSC/TK (cleared) Kara(cleared) ZA (cleared) BT (up the council) No sunwell til wrath Gruuls/MAG (cleared)
Wrath Naxx10/25 (cleared) vault 10/25 (cleared) Os10/25 3 drakes (cleared) Uld10/25 with rusted drake (cleared) Toc10/25 cleared TOGC 10(cleared) 25( first 4 bosses). ICC( lower spire, and rot fester blood council dreamwalker and ive gotten PP to like 10%, i also know all the other fights from watching videos and reading up)

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
i Feel i know my class pretty well around 7 or 8 I mean i am spending a whole bunch of time on spread sheets and websites reading up on my class 24/7, i usually talk to other rogues on my server that are in good guilds and see what they do.

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
The only thing i click with my mouse is Adrenaline Rush And i to Turn with my keyboard sometimes haha bad habit i know

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use?
As i said earlier i dont look at spread sheets and i usually just talk to the other great rogues on my server about what they do and their rotation and such.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Archgoat

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):
Yes/Yes/I use the in-game agro system/Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
Im usually on at 5 server till i feel i want to get off or our raid is done and there isn't anything else going on.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
I would say the person who needs it most, if someone is just upgrading a peice of teir or something, and someone has a shit stain peice of gear i would give to B because he would replace a crap peice of loot and maybe next week winner A will get it.

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application Empty Re: Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application

Post  archgoat Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Goochbooch wrote:
Your Age:16.

i didnt know this, how are you getting money for your constant server and faction transfers? hehe

but i know ash will probobaly say this so i might say it now myself.. ahem.. "We are currently full so you will most likely be seeing 100% bench time, although you would most likely have a spot in our 10 mans, where you could possibly see time in our 25 mans if you before well."

lol

Good luck goochbooch, hope to see you in my guild.. again Razz
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application Empty Re: Goochbooch 80 rogue - cross server application

Post  Goochbooch Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 pm

haha yeah i hope to be in the guild with you soon!

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm

even if you dont.. you should try for some of the other guilds on this server, much better then banana boys to say the least Razz
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nazall Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Holy smokes ! I just saw your UI , how in the world do you see anything ? confused
Nazall
Nazall

Back to top Go down

Post  Goochbooch Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:52 am

haha yeah my ui is cluttered but my recount usually isnt in that spot and i dont know haha its just normal to me

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Currently, we cannot guarentee you a slot in our 25s. You may be able to get in on some 10s, but again, no guarentee.

Contact Ashuos in game and we can possibly work out some details and go over some things, I'll be on tonight.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goochbooch Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm

ok i will talk to you tonight

Goochbooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Mytokendk Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Goochbooch wrote:ok i will talk to you tonight

I wish I could log on while I was moving my car....

As a DPS, why did you take mining instead of another crafting profession?

Mytokendk

Back to top Go down

Post  goochboo Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 am

i am on server now will ask for invite soon

goochboo

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 am

where the hell are you gooch?!
you should come on tomorrow at about.. 5 server (same as laughing skull time) ash would most likely be on then.
that is if you have transferred yet
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  goochboo Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 am

i am on the server! where are you

goochboo

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 am

i cant get on! not til tomorrow! my computer is still at bretts! and ash is asleeeep!!!
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  gooch Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:10 am

raaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrr Smile ok i guess i will see you on tomorrow haha

gooch

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:12 am

Sad
you shouldnt have gotten saved well it doesnt really matter now i suppose since we wont be raiding on sunday due to easter.

are you saved to 10 man icc yet?
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  gooch Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:13 am

yeah :/ did all bosses but lich last night!

gooch

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:13 am

wtfffffffffffffff

now you cant come to ours tomorrow you twat
lol
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  gooch Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 am

grrr i was not told i would be able too! next week though if needed i will Smile

gooch

Back to top Go down

Post  archgoat Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 am

ya we have like 3 groups and one of them we usually have to pug people, so you would definetly get priority over a pug
archgoat
archgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  gooch Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 am

thats good, well ima get off for the night!, ill see you tomorrow i gotta get some sleep, peace.

gooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down