Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Application

Go down

Rogue Application Empty Rogue Application

Post  ogniP Wed May 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Character Name: Pingo

Your Age: 18

Class: Rogue

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Mut (51/18/2) Combat (20/51/0)

Armory Link:

Professions: Alchemy and LW

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Rogue Application ScreenShot_050310_230534
As close as I could find of my most recent UI setup.

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Last Combat parse that I know of was back when Ulduar was progression. My current guild, ILL, does not keep combat parses since recently.

Current Guild: Is a Living Legend

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Lack of Discipline.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:

I'm looking for a stable, progressive raid environment where if a raid leader says something, it gets done. Or if somebody makes a mistake, there won't be a clutter of people screaming in vent.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Further understanding of my class as I have not been put to shame by another rogue since Naxx25 when I came back to Wow. Yes, I enjoy being obliterated by another of my class because it gives me the need to research more on my class and figure out what I am doing wrong so I can then, not only do the same as said rogue, but better.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I mold around to the raid's needs. I can be the silent, respectful type when needed, or the loud, spontaneous shit head when it is appropriate.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):

Progression, Friends, Helping Others, Loot, Self.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:

Sigh, I really love this part...

Vanilla: Everything in MC, ZG. Up to Firemaw in BWL.

BC: Kara, Gruul's Lair 2/2, Tempest Keep and SSC, 2 bosses each.

WotLK: I have raided everything extensively up until TOC where I took a 6 months hiatus from wow and only got to experience 2/5 TOGC25 and 5/5 TOGC10.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 9.8

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? In instances where the speed of my turning will not affect myself or my group, I will keyboard turn. However, in cases where I am in harms way, I will likely mouse turn, as difficult as it may be on a Mac. (Command + Clicking on the mousepad + movement of my free index finger = Mouse turn for me)

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? Yes, every so often I check Elitistjerks.com to see if any changes that are going on in a future patch will affect my spec or dps in any way. I regularly check other rogues in Top 100 Guilds in order to see what gearset I might have to be aiming for in the future. I also used to frequent Fusion's (Turalyon) website for tiny rogue tid bits.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No, I currently do not KNOW any members, some are more of acquaintances, meaning I have met them in a raid and they have stricken me as approachable, open-minded people.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):

Vent, Bigwigs, Omen, Mic, AVR, etc etc etc.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I am available to raid anytime from 6-11 PM Server time, any day except Sunday where I am unavailable most times during the day and from 6-7 PM server.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

It largely depends on the skill of both players. If Player A is already hit and expertise capped and only needs that one piece of loot to be in his BiS gear, but Player B needs that piece of loot in order to complete his 4 set or hit the expertise and hit cap at the same time, then player B should get it. If the dps increase on Player B's part is higher than that of Player A, Player B should receive the item.

ogniP

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty adsad

Post  gooch Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm

wrong forums new website post there

gooch

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty Re: Rogue Application

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm

like he said, for a better result on your application post on our new website www.merciless.us. You can actually just copy and paste it all also because we still use the same application.

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty Re: Rogue Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down