Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 80 Rogue - Application

2 posters

Go down

Level 80 Rogue - Application Empty Level 80 Rogue - Application

Post  Lotik Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Character Name:Lotik

Your Age:21

Class:Rogue

Level:80

Talent Spec: Various/Mutilate

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Lotik

Professions: LW/Skinning

Current Guild: End Result

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: ---

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Raiding/ Being with friends

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Gear and raiding experience

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Guild progression, an active member who enjoys contributing

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: I am extremely guild oriented whenever I am put in a guild around friends.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Friends, Self, Helping Others, Progression, Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre-BC (None), BC - Zul'Aman

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Hardtarget, Soulscape

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Ventrilo, I can Download any required mod with curse client

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I have crazy sleeping hours. But I typically work M-F 8AM - 2PM

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
That's a very complex decision I would base on: Player A's opinion since he won the roll & how active both members are. In the long run player A won. We can only hope that if he does not need the loot badly enough he will have the foresight to do what's best for guild progression.

Lotik

Back to top Go down

Level 80 Rogue - Application Empty Re: Level 80 Rogue - Application

Post  Ash Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 am

Thanks for applying, please contact Ashuos in game for further questioning =)
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down