Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue

3 posters

Go down

Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue Empty Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue

Post  Abashed Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Character Name: Abashed

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Combat Fists(20/41/00)

Professions: Leatherworking(375) and Enchanting(378)

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: <Lawl and Horder> - joined mainly because it was my girlfriend's guild, and left akwardly after she and I akwardly broke up.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: While I was in LaH, it wasn't a raiding guild, leaving me to find PuG Groups for every instance that wasn't karazhan(and usually even karazhan). I've run a few things with a few different guilds but everything I've ran with Merciless had a nice, positive vibe to it.

What do you bring to the table: I'm a pretty smart and friendly rogue, with fully leveled enchanting. Also, I don't move during flame wreath and other easy things. My old character was a Holy Paladin so I know a fair about about not dying(Healers' range, thier priorities, when I should expect a heal vs. throwing a potion)

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Of course, I think I'm friendly.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: BC - Everything up to SSC/The Eye on a pally(my old character) and everything up to Mag's Lair on the Rogue.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I know a few people in merciless, the ones I've run the most things with are Amahl and Ugreshan.

Do you have Ventrilo: Of course.

What are you currently availible play/raid times: Currently, I have an open schedule. Of course that's subject to change in the future, I do try and keep raid days open.

Abashed

Back to top Go down

Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue Empty Re: Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue

Post  Amahl Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:18 pm

I can vouch for him.

He's a good dancer.

/dance

/cheer

/koala

Amahl

Back to top Go down

Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue Empty Re: Abashed - Level 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue

Post  ghastlyone Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:47 am

joined mainly because it was my girlfriend's guild, and left akwardly after she and I akwardly broke up.

lmao..chics dont sweat them........
ghastlyone
ghastlyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down