Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid

Go down

Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid Empty Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid

Post  Orange Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Character Name: Orangesøda

Your Age: 17

Class: Druid

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 0/54/17 Feral DPS www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxGMsfrz0eR0huAkbAczb:mpVczV - AoE Spec or can go 0/54/17 www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZEMMsfrz0eo0huAkbAczb:VpmVzc - a little different but meant for single-target DPS.

Armory Link: www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Oranges%C3%B8da

Professions: Leatherworking 450 and Enchanting 420

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): tinypic.com/r/5a3qsj/5

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS): Do not have one Sad but, I can pull 7.5k - 9k dps depending on the fight.

Current Guild: we out (a friend's guild meant for messing around)

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Relax - left to pursue PvP with friends and got gladiator in 2 seasons. Raiding got tiring especially in Ulduar.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I want to join a strong raiding guild and play with good players, and a chance to play with other people.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: New friends, learn more about the game, and experience end-game content I have never experienced.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A cool guy, and a good PvPer willing to give tips, and a good PvER that knows their class.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Yes, I usually help my guild when they ask and I usually supply gbank occasionally with flasks and mats when I use to raid.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, progression, loot helping others, and self

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: Vanilla WoW: I have cleared every single instance in Vanilla WoW on a combination of my characters.
BC: I have cleared every single instance in BC and even KJ before WotlK.
WotLK: I have Server first Naxx and EoE. I was also a part of server first 3D Sarth 25, claered most of Ulduar hardmodes except Freya and Yogg, but I have never done Algalon. I have cleared 25m ToC but not ToGC. I am 6/12 ICC.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 10, I know my class inside-out, especially with the use of elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-feral_dps_discussion/

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? No - No

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I use elitistjerks for research on my class and keep uptodate on important changes that may affect my gearing and dps. elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-feral_dps_discussion/

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not that I know of.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): Yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 5 ST to 12 ST

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player A should get the item since he did win, but if Player A is willing to give it up to Player B, then Player B can get it.

Again, please be sure to fill this out completely & honestly. This is your first and last impression for our guild. Thank you for your cooperation.

Orange

Back to top Go down

Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid Empty Re: Orangesøda - 80 Feral Druid

Post  Ash Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 am

You applied 1 month ago when we were still full on ferals in our raids. Unfortunately for you, that hasn't changed. Sad

If you don't mind being a back-up, and getting into random 10s within guild, contact Ashuos or Laidycane in game.

Thanks and good luck.
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down