Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter

Go down

Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter Empty Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter

Post  guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Character Name: kakrakken

Your Age: 28

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Marksman

Armory Link:

Professions:450 jewelcrafting/450 engineering

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat): Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter 4460144573_a5b5956222_b

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Coupe de Etat, the reason that I left was because the guild wasn't progressing further than saurfang in ICC. That and Boneitis also told me that if i ever wanted to down the lich king i gotta come here.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Merciless is a progression guild and i like progression. who wouldnt want to raid with other like minded people working together to achieve a common goal ie downing the lich king

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: experience with a more progression minded guild. Meeting new people and making new friends.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a cool laidback person that wants to see the lichking down and will work hard with others to achieve this goal.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: yes, who would want to play an MMO just to play by themselves it defeats the purpose lol. its all about hangin and talkin with new people and people that have the same goals as you do. and asking people for help if u need it or giving help when others need it.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, self, (IRL) friends, helping others, loot.

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences: 25m from Nax to first 4 encounters in ICC / 10m from Nax to first 10 Encounters in ICC

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest): 8.5ish i know a lot but i aint no master huntsman

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells? i use my keyboard and mouse together to move my toon and all my spells are keybound to my keyboard

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? yes i do, i go to elitistjerks.com, the wowforums, MMO champion, google, etc...

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Boneitis ( sorry for unleashing the BONE one everyone it was all my fault Sad )

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?): yes/yes/yes/yes

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: anytime after 3pm pst

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: player A should get the loot he won it in a roll fair and square. and its up to player A if he wants to Pass loot to player B

Back to top Go down

Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter Empty kakrakken links

Post  guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 pm

armory: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Kakrakken

logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/xgojzfsgowrcxrsp/sum/damageDone/?enc=bosses

Back to top Go down

Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter Empty Re: Kakrakken 80 Marksman hunter

Post  Ash Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: a cool laidback person that wants to see the lichking down and will work hard with others to achieve this goal.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: yes, who would want to play an MMO just to play by themselves it defeats the purpose lol. its all about hangin and talkin with new people and people that have the same goals as you do. and asking people for help if u need it or giving help when others need it

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression, self, (IRL) friends, helping others, loot.

Helping others generally means teamwork. We all work together to down something. No one can do anything on their own in a raid. So when you list yourself before helping others and "IRL friends" how does that make sense?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kakrakke Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I put it in that order cause i included irl situations like if something comes up for myself or if one of my friends need help irl im might have to leave raid earlier than expected. and as for progression being first i just wanna down the lich king really bad

kakrakke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:40 am

We are currently filled up on DPS at the moment but if you are ok with sitting out nearly most of the time, and possibly getting into 10s, contact Ashuos or Laidycane in game.

Thanks!
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down