Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eximo Elemental Shaman

Go down

Eximo Elemental Shaman Empty Eximo Elemental Shaman

Post  Eximo Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Applicants: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING!

Post Ash on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:28 pm
If you're reading this, then congratulations on following instructions. Here, I will tell you a little about the guild, and then you can tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join Merciless.

Merciless is a close-knit raiding guild that currently raids three nights a week. We are like one big family, you get along with all of us, or you get along with none of us. Period. We do NOT tolerate any kind of drama, disrespect, or racial remarks/comments, from or to anyone in this guild and outside of it. We expect all applicants and guild members to abide by these rules. Anyone applying should be able to make at minimum, two of the three scheduled nights of raiding per week. We are a progression guild that looks forward to encounters and raids, and do not argue about loot.

NOTE: You DO NOT need to register to post an application. You can simply do it as a guest. I have had plenty of reports of a registration confirmation e-mail never being sent. If you are trying to register anyway, and you don't get the e-mail within 24 hours, you will have to try another e-mail address as sometimes the registration e-mail gets filtered in spam and never makes it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Below is a template, please copy it, and make a NEW TOPIC/THREAD in this forum. The title of the post should be your character name, level, and class. I expect all of these questions to be answered in a serious manner. The more detailed the answer, the better. If you answer questions with one word answers, we will most likely disregard your application. The first impression is the best.

Character Name: Eximo

Your Age: 19

Class: Elemental shaman

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 57/14/0

Armory Link:
(Armory might be broken atm)

Professions: Enchanting (450) / Mining (450)

Current Guild: Previously Bloodsworn, guildless currently

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: It was an extremely adept 10 man group, but started openly recruiting and there wasnt enough room for everyone to come every week. I left on good terms though, and they're all still an awesome bunch.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:
It seems like a solid group of players, and was pretty impressed by the rankings on guildox.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:
Not really sure, but I'm sure it'll be fun finding out.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:
One hell of an elemental shaman.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?:
I do, wow is more of a socially oriented game for me than strictly based on dungeons and raids.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Progression, Friends, Self, Loot, Helping others

Pre-BC/BC/Wrath Raiding Experiences:
Hit 60 just as bc came out on my pally, was MT for SSC, TK, gruul, kara, and very minimally into BT.

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
Around a 9 I think, ask me anything about elemental and I guarentee a a good answer. If you ask about enhancement, I can sort of guess but I'm not familiar with a lot of the mechanics. I resto pvp, so probably draw a fair amount from what I've seen.
Elemental - 10
Resto - 7-8
Enhancement 3-4

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:
Just Ahuos right now.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen:
I havnt had much need for omen, but I can get it if it becomes an issue.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:
I would like to see some friday or weekend things going on, but I see no reason why I shouldn't be available 7-11 server tues/thurs/sunday. I would not be available most monday / wednesday nights until this semester ends. This may change based on upcoming class scheduling, I'll give you a heads up either way.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:
I've always given it to player A, because simply it causes too much drama to give loot to players based on need. And it actually punishes players for having better gear.

Eximo

Back to top Go down