Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Xuros Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Character Name: Xuros

Your Age: 23

Class: Death Knight

Level: 80

Talent Spec: Blood-Unholy

Armory Link:

Professions: 450 Blacksmith - 441 Enchanting

Current Guild: Unholy Crusaders

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Unholy was my first guild, we made it with friends

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I love pvp but now i'm looking for a bigger guild to do raid, I'm pretty sure you are a nice guild and I'd like to do things with you and gain raid experience

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I have all to gain here with you, i'm "new" in game i started with Wotlk.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A good friend, an active member and a good PvPer

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes, I appreciate to be with people and friends. All i do for now is Pvp and i like to be a part of the group

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends, Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: No, but i'd like to do as soon as possible

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Joneleth Very Happy

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes except DeadlyBossMods

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Player B should get the item but if player A win he can keep it, its a part of the game.

Xuros

Back to top Go down