Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 hunter interested in joining Merc

Go down

80 hunter interested in joining Merc Empty 80 hunter interested in joining Merc

Post  Arcaes Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Character Name: Arcaes

Your Age: 21

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

Talent Spec: 11/60/0

Armory Link: (This is without TrueShot Aura and Dragonhawk, its just shy of 4k with them.)

Professions: skinning/mining

Current Guild: Scrubs

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Since I just transfered to Emerald Dream a month ago, I haven't been in to many guilds. I was in underoath and left because they were progressing very slowly, they are good people though. The issue with scrubs is that there is guild drama and because of it we lost about 6 vital raiders including healers and Mt's, I can't stand drama.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am interested in joining merciless because I have always wanted to join a stable tight knit raiding guild. I've asked around and even Rokh mentioned you guys as being a guild I should check out. So here I am.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: I beleive that I will gain a lot more raiding experience which in turn will lead to many successful raids. Some loot wouldn't be a bad thing either ^_^

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Hopefuly a new family member and a soldier of the horde. Also I think that I can put some of my past raiding experience to use. I raided with you guys a few nights ago and I saw that you guys were open to others players suggestions and it pleased me to see that.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes because I have always been known to help others when ever I can. I have sacrificed personal progression in order to help someone else progress.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):
Helping others, Friends, progression, loot, self.

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre- BC = everything from UBRS to naxx. Bc = Everything except BT and Sunwell.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I currently know Liarsenik.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen: Yes.

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Mon 5pm-12pm, wed 5pm-12pm,Thur 5pm-11pm, Sat All day, Sun 4pm-12pm.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:

Well there are a lot of things to take into consideration, one being how much loot player A and B has won in the raid already, but player A won the roll fair and square. On the other hand, it would be nice of player A to give the loot to player B since it would be a large upgrade.

Arcaes

Back to top Go down

80 hunter interested in joining Merc Empty WOW armory link

Post  Arcaes Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Sorry the armory link did not show up on my app so here it is

Arcaes

Back to top Go down

80 hunter interested in joining Merc Empty I fail at posting

Post  Arcaes Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Arcaes

Back to top Go down

80 hunter interested in joining Merc Empty Re: 80 hunter interested in joining Merc

Post  Pental Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:54 am

A very nice App. I'll try to catch you in game soon.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down

80 hunter interested in joining Merc Empty Re: 80 hunter interested in joining Merc

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down