Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SP Application

Go down

SP Application Empty SP Application

Post  Dayaone Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Character Name:Dayaone

Your Age:16

Class:Shadow Preist

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Shadow

Armory Link

Professions:Tailoring 375, engineering

Current Guild:Fearless

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:None on this toon

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:Would like to join a guild at T5 level and up to see these raids and further gear my toon to progress

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:I hope to be part of a guild that is focused on raiding and seeing progress, one that works well together and will allow me to see more of the game and eventually the black temple

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:i am a skilled player that is reliable and does not stir up controversy, just likes to play

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes I have stayed with fearless waiting for more people to be capable of raiding. I have friends in Dezba and team hero that have asked me to look at other guilds to try to get gear quicker. I have waited a long time and with the patch coming and after talking to my guildies they all think i should try to get some new raiding experience

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Helping others and progressing, eventually if the same group works together the loot should come

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:ZG, all heroics, Kara, GL and Mags. Have played other toons in T5 raids

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Have played with some but no one in real life

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:Yes to all of these and rockn computer

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: Tue. Thurs, Fri, Sun 5:00 Server till 11:00

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:I beleive that if the loot is aa good upgrade that will benifit the raid and the guild it should go to the person that gets the biggent upgrade frome it. This will allow that person to play better and in turn help someone else

Dayaone

Back to top Go down

SP Application Empty Re: SP Application

Post  Pental Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:43 am

Thanks for the App, Dataone. I'll be looking at your armory profile soon.
Pental
Pental

Back to top Go down