Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Highlandd Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 pm

Character Name: Highlandd

Your Age:22

Class:Hunter

Level:70

Talent Spec:40 BM 21 MM

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Highlandd or http://be.imba.hu/
Be.imba is a website that gives you info on what my character is raited for as far as Raids are concern all you got to do is search for my char and it pulls up all my info just like the wow armory but has more info regarding my character.

Professions:Minning and blacksmith

Current Guild:None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:Nottoohordecore and Forgotten warriors. My reason for leaving Nottoohordecore was because I wanted to join Forgotten warriors with my good friend who I have known for a good time and I owe him anyway. I got along with everyone from nottoohordecore but they were bent on me leaving but I thought by joining my friends guild forgotten warriors things would be the same as nottoohordecore. Forgotten warriors is disbaning and will be no more.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless:I am looking for a fun and strong raid guild in order to help progress through the game and of corse some good times with some new people. Raiding is very importent as far as my char is concerned and enjoying everyone I play with is as also equal to me as raiding.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless:New friends fun times and a good chance questing all together with the upcoming WTHK. And a much stronger character I hope.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:I hope to help out whenever I can and progress in good times with the guild so I hope to help out and make some good laughes and some good successful raids.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:Yes because without a guild to help you along with your progress things can get fustrating puging raids and do things on your own I have been their as well as many others. I am willing to try and help as best I can and thats what makes guild fun and worth being apart of.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Helping others progression friends loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences:I started wow the first week the BC came out.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless:Not that I know off.

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar:Have vent group calendar

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 4:30 pm to 11:00 pm

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: I think the two players need to talk to each other as the roll is up and both decide who need the item the most. In most case I believe the character who needs the upgrade the most should get the item if its a tie by giving the item to the character who needs the item the most benifits him but also benifits the guild for the future as he gets more upgrades.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Highlandd

Back to top Go down