Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krilmin's Application

Go down

Krilmin's Application Empty Krilmin's Application

Post  Krilmin Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Character Name: Krilmin

Your Age: 20

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Talent Spec: BM For Raiding Very Happy

Armory Link: Link is in pvp gear but im in every single piece of ZA gear or better.

Professions: Bunk

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: (Ji e Toh/disbanded) (dezba/quit playing wow for a while)and sleepless

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Looking To Raid With good people who i can get along with.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: New Friends of course, and anything but sitting in shatt or doing arenas Very Happy

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A Good Hunter, Raider, And Friend.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes i do. im a very helpful person, i like to help out as much as possible.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Friends/Helping Others/progression/self/loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Never Raided Pre BC but ive been to everything in BC. Not BT as much but ive been to hyjal more than a couple times.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: wont know till i get in there, i know alot of people

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: All of the above

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: All The Time

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Well, Player A should have the choice to be a nice person or not and give player B the loot, that will just show what kind of person he/she is. But If player A had been waiting forever for an item i do believe in fair rolling or a fair loot system.

Thats My App. And Im Sticking To It Razz Thanks For Reading Smile

Krilmin

Back to top Go down

Krilmin's Application Empty Re: Krilmin's Application

Post  Burduck Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 pm

As a little note, we are currently working on SSC, TK, and Hyjal.

We have a bit of all of theses place killed. We are making awesome progress every week too.

Burduck

Back to top Go down