Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Dashape Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Character Name:

Your Age:

Class: Druid

Level: 70

Talent Spec: Resto

Professions: Leatherworking and Alchemy

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Previous guild was Blown on Drak'thul, switch to Emeraled Dream with some guildmates such as Nytrix, Brocklaw and Mounaki in hopes of reaching higher end game content.

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Merciless has an inviting atmosphere with friendly people at the perfect stage in progression for the gear of my character.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: My reasons for raiding are first to have fun with friends, both in real life and over wow, to see some sweet end game boss fights, and collect gear along the way.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining:

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why:

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): progression, friends, helping others, loot, self (through good progression, everyone wins Very Happy )

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: I started playing world of warcraft only once burning crusade come out, so BC is my only experience with raids including: Kara, Gruul's Lair, Mag's, ZA, SSC, EYE, and Hyjal

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Nytrix!

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: ventrillo, DBM, Omen, and GC

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: I have school from september to may, so night time raiding is best for me

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: The person with the biggest upgrade should receive the loot because the guild progresses the most from this act and in turn helps out everyone more than the person receiving a tiny upgrade from the loot

Dashape

Back to top Go down