Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ominizer BM Hunter

Go down

Ominizer BM Hunter Empty Ominizer BM Hunter

Post  Ominizer Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Character Name: Ominizer

Your Age: 17

Class: Hunter

Level: 70

Talent Spec: BM

Professions: Alchemy/Herbalism

Current Guild: none

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Scrubs, reason for leaving was because they would schedule raids, but they would never do the raids, I think there were 5 people that felt like raiding in that guild, even though we were all in SSC/TK

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: To get into T5 hopefully, BT/Sunwell, and because I heard there also a fun guild who knows what there doing

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: Better gear, a better knowledge of the game, and alot of new friends =)

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: A person that always follows directions, and helps people out in whatever they need,

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Yes because i donate 10g to Guild bank everyday, I help guildies out with any quest that they would need, I dont flip out whenever I lose a roll on a piece of loot, and I try to make friends with everyone in the guild.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Firends, Helping others, Loot, Progression, Self

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: Pre: MC and ZG BC: Kara, TK trash, ZA, Gruuls

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: I used to know Strongblade a LONG time ago

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: All of the above =)

List the start time and end time of your raid availability: 4-10 Server

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why: Well if they've both been raiding in the guild for the same amount of time, then player B because its better to have everyone around the same range than have a single person stacked with epics. However, if player B had JUST joined the guild and player A had been with the guild for a month or two, and he had been going for that piece of gear all along, then I feel he should get it because hes helped the guild out more and has been more faithful.
[b][i]

Ominizer

Back to top Go down