Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akimor's Application

Go down

Akimor's Application Empty Akimor's Application

Post  Akimor Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Greetings Merciless !

Character Name: Akimor

Your Age: 15

Class: Hunter

Level: 19

Talent Spec: Marksmanship

Professions: Engineer/Mining

Current Guild: None

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving: Underoath/Kidish/Immature

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: Recently i've been looking out for a new good Helping/PvP/Raiding and filled with alot of people , as soon as I knew that we had to make an application on a website to get in I knew this was a serious guild not accepting any kind of people ..

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: New friends , Help , Happiness Cool , Ya thats about it !

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: Help for lower level's like : Battlegrounds , Quests , Dungeons , Items too I guess ..

Do you consider yourself guild oriented and why: Of course , if I was'nt Guild oriented I would'nt of been here and post an application for a good guild on this very website ! Yes I look out for my clan now that everything I need is over , and I pay attention to Shcedules ..

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends): Progression , Helping Others , Friends , Self , Loot

Pre-BC/BC Raiding Experiences: I've been doing :

-Shadowfang Keep [1]
-Wailling Caverns [2]
-Deadmines [1]
-Ragefire Chasm [2]

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: Not really unfortunatly I started replaying about a week ago so I'm kinda new to the new stuff and people , but I already had the game like 1-2 years ago so I am experienced

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / GroupCalendar: I have Ventrilo and a Microphone but I have never been informed of DeadlyBossMods/Omen/GroupCalendar but I can download it whatever it is if you'd like this

Note :

I am a 19 twink with 1k hp and I am not looking forward to level up So the only dungeon I can help you guys out would be RagefireChasm

I hope you will like the application and have a great decision on my faith Wink

Thank you

-Akimor

Akimor

Back to top Go down