Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhalon Mutilate rogue Ilvl 340

Go down

Rhalon Mutilate rogue Ilvl 340 Empty Rhalon Mutilate rogue Ilvl 340

Post  Rhalon Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Character Name:Rhalon
Your Age:23
Class:Rogue
Level:85
Talent Spec:Mutilate/combat offspec
Armory Link:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/rhalon/simple
please note my main hand dagger is enchanted with beserking for right now
Professions:Leather working-504 (at time of post), Skinning-525

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (prefer in raid combat):Rhalon Mutilate rogue Ilvl 340 Th_WoWScrnShot_123010_231315

Post a link to a combat log parse for a recent raid you did (such as WOL/WMO/WWS):That I do not have readily accessible

Current Guild:Guild of the guild god

Previous Guild/s & Reason/s for leaving:None on this server

Why are you interested in joining Merciless: I am looking to raid and get through the end game content with a guild that is serious about doing the same thing that I would like to do. I have Raided a bit in ICC few LK attempts, tried sindy, only wing i never really did was the blood wing. Also between my toons I have done alot of the fights in ICC on heroic mode, mainly the first 2 wings. I have done pug with some of the merciless members and I liked what I witnessed being attitude, willingness to help the raid, performance, etc.

What do you think you will gain from joining Merciless: A solid raiding guild composed of the top players that I learn from, and progress with. I have talked to several members and they were all very courteous and helpful.

What do you think Merciless will gain from you joining: I am good at listening to what needs to be done, and usually I am a pretty quick learner at what needs to happen with raids/heroics etc. I have a good attitude, and I am willing to wipe over and over to make sure we learn the fights and progress.

Do you consider yourself guild oriented? Why?: Well with the new guild leveling system, I like to try and get the guild achievements so we get guild XP to level the guild, I usually help people if they need certain crafting mats if I have it I give it up, and I try to help out where ever it is needed.

Rank these in Order (Loot, Progression, Helping Others, Self, Friends):Progression, helping others, friends, self, loot

List ALL of your Raiding Experiences:
All my raiding experience in not on this toon but between 3
Full ToC 25 man
up to twin valks 10 man
Full Naxx clear
first 2 wings regular and heroic ICC 10
first 2 wings full regular 10/25
several attempts at sindy and LK on 10/25
Have tried a few pugs with the new BoT

On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know your class/spec (Be Honest):
6-7

Do you use your keyboard to turn? Do you use your mouse to click on your spells?
I use my mouse to turn and for clicking spells I use a combination of both keyboard and mouse clicking.

Do you research your class? If so, how, and what resources do you use? I do, And I usually search different forums, rather it be the wow forums or guild forums, or wowhead. I also look through random sites to see how they all compare.

Do you currently know anyone in Merciless: No

Do you have Ventrilo / DeadlyBossMods / Omen / Microphone (If no mic what is preventing you from obtaining one?):Yes

Do you have an authenticator (either cellphone/ipod touch or the key fob) yes Iphone version

List the start time and end time of your raid availability:I can play from 7 server time till 11 server most nights. My onyl concern is that I am in the army and that may prevent me from raiding at times.

Two people win the roll for the same piece of loot. Player A wins, but Player B will get a larger upgrade from the loot. Who do you think should get the item and why:Personally I believe the item should go to the person with that would get the bigger upgrade. This way we do more damage spread out rather then depending on one toon to do all the damage. Because the person that does not get as big an upgrade, if he dies then the other person that would have gotten a bigger upgrade is stuck doing the same dps rather then putting out more for not gettign that item.

Rhalon

Back to top Go down

Rhalon Mutilate rogue Ilvl 340 Empty Re: Rhalon Mutilate rogue Ilvl 340

Post  Ash Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 am

What exactly do you click on?

Is your rep bar really necessary to have on your screen?
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://merciless.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhalon Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 am

No its not necessary I just had it there because when i hit 85 I did not need the xp bar so I jsut clicked on it and there was a rep bar lol. It doesn't need to be there tho and I can shut it off.

Rhalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down